• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Nausea

1. #1 12th May 2014 
    Thanks

Nausea

Im no newbie at MT2, been using every spring for 4 years..... but we just cant seem to shake the nausea, even at micro doses over a long period. Whats really bad, is the nausea is about the same at 100 mcg as it is at 250 mcg. I seem to never "desensitize".

Ive always had great results with MT2, Im just trying to maybe swap some info, and get some feedback from other longtime users on side effects, etc...Knowledge is the key to making things better.
  2. #2 12th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Nausea

How does it feel? Also how long does it last

Last summer I was just taking antihistamine before the shot and doing it before bed and it rendered the post injection wooziness obsolete
  3. #3 12th May 2014 
    Thanks

I take an anithistimine every day due to springtime allergies. Doesnt stop the nausea.
  4. #4 12th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I take an anithistimine every day due to springtime allergies. Doesnt stop the nausea.
    "

Ah that sucks. How long is it lasting for? Do you get continued flu like symptoms or is it just post injection?
  5. #5 12th May 2014 
    Thanks

Last anywhere from 3 hours, to 12 hours. The initial 3-5 hours is always the worst. Just a sick feeling. Also causes bloating in me and my wife.
  6. #6 13th May 2014 
    Thanks

I'm convinced there's just no good gear available at the moment!
  7. #7 15th May 2014 
    Thanks

Had the worst reaction Ive had to date. Within a few minutes.... Aching all over, sick feeling in stomach, just a general "flu like" feeling. Never had this before.

Looks like its back to MT1 for me.
  8. #8 18th May 2014 
    Thanks

Just a heads up I had the same reaction. Switched supplier and the sides disappeared, almost certain it's mannitol or something add to the cheap Chinese peps.

"
    Had the worst reaction Ive had to date. Within a few minutes.... Aching all over, sick feeling in stomach, just a general "flu like" feeling. Never had this before.

Looks like its back to MT1 for me.
    "
  9. #9 19th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Just a heads up I had the same reaction. Switched supplier and the sides disappeared, almost certain it's mannitol or something add to the cheap Chinese peps.
    "

I am almost certain the Chinese and mannitol are not responsible. Hopeful with time we will gain clarity...
  10. #10 19th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

I am almost certain the Chinese and mannitol are not responsible. Hopeful with time we will gain clarity...
    "

Really? AS somebody with a lot of experience with MT2 and 1 I thought you'd have a good grasp of sides now and know when something is up.

It's night and day for me. One supplier causes me to be so sick I can't move for three days, the other I don't even notice anything apart from a slight tummy upset for 20 minutes. One I get immediately dark, the other takes 2/3 times as long. I'm pretty sure that's indicative of one being a higher quality peptide and presents a distinct possibility that one may not be as pure as advertised..
  11. #11 19th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "
    "

"

Really? AS somebody with a lot of experience with MT2 and 1 I thought you'd have a good grasp of sides now and know when something is up.

It's night and day for me. One supplier causes me to be so sick I can't move for three days, the other I don't even notice anything apart from a slight tummy upset for 20 minutes. One I get immediately dark, the other takes 2/3 times as long. I'm pretty sure that's indicative of one being a higher quality peptide and presents a distinct possibility that one may not be as pure as advertised..
    "

Yes sir, I thank my Asian, Euro and American custom peptide synthesis suppliers for always providing quality peptides...for almost a decade now without sickness assoc. How is it that I lack grasp of side effects? I know when something is up, I read more than the headlines.... It is not an accident or by mistake/luck. I look forward to your due diligence reporting on the future investment in HPLC/mass spec analysis Londonboy.*
  12. #12 19th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "
    "

"

"

Yes sir, I thank my Asian, Euro and American custom peptide synthesis suppliers for always providing quality peptides...for almost a decade now without sickness assoc. How is it that I lack grasp of side effects? I know when something is up, I read more than the headlines.... It is not an accident or by mistake/luck. I look forward to your due diligence reporting on the future investment in HPLC/mass spec analysis Londonboy.
    "

What do you think is causing the severe illness in users at the moment then? I'd be interested since your so confident it's not an issue with peptide purity...

I really don't think you understand the severity of the sides people are getting from MT2. It's not mild nausea, the last batch I took left me almost hospitalized, I've never felt that sick before, and I'm confident it's not a reaction to MT2 itself. I've also spoken to two users on the BB forums who have had their MT2 tested recently who have reported
  13. #13 20th May 2014 
    Thanks

Anyone who doesnt believe the potential for adverse immunologic reactions from MT2, given its systemic properties cant happen, is either very naive, or selling MT2.

The side effects are real. Ive had nausea for 3 years while dosing. Never goes away. Never desensitize. This last round, I got really sick, as in bed ridden. I think its a cumulative effect. Builds up over time.

Having said that, we are all still responsible for what we put into our bodies.
  14. #14 20th May 2014 
    Thanks

for me it always goes away after a couple of days. That means I tolerate it well. Some people don't. That's just the way it is I suppose but those people tolerating it well should get scared.
  15. #15 20th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Anyone who doesnt believe the potential for adverse immunologic reactions from MT2, given its systemic properties cant happen, is either very naive, or selling MT2.

The side effects are real. Ive had nausea for 3 years while dosing. Never goes away. Never desensitize. This last round, I got really sick, as in bed ridden. I think its a cumulative effect. Builds up over time.

Having said that, we are all still responsible for what we put into our bodies.
    "

True, it's our choice obviously. I'm just happy I don't have the horrible sides I did last month. In my case I don't think it's an allergic reaction, but a reaction to either outdated low grade mt2 or a filler. Can't see any other reason, seeing as I'm taking a new supply and it feels completely different
  16. #16 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

My point of view is as follows. If your body is used to mt2 than you should get no side effects from a new vial if you dose the same way like always. If you get side effects like nausea than switch the supplier.
    I had discussion with somebody who uses mt2 from the beginning. He told me that it is possible that mt2 degenerates in the freezer after you mixed it. That could also result in side effects.
  17. #17 21st May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Nausea side effect

My sympathy goes out to those who experience illness. Beg your pardon, for sure my ears are on the ground & I hope we are able to shed light on the current products on the mkt in 2014. Between this forum and Peptide calculator, it's hard to recall a week that has gone by where someone has not written about learning of their 2-10x over-dosage....