• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. #201 16th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtybruno View Post
    Gingerness? Cure? I think there is none. Just accept the way you are. The truth is I find gingerhead people to be amazing and beautiful. If you could accept yourself being a gingerhead then everything is gonna be okay.
    There is a solution and let people be free to make up their own mind, if they like it, fine. If they don't, there's something you can do.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Djen For This Useful Post:

vinn89 (1st February 2018)

3. #202 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have heard that melanotan can help you get a nice tan and help you with making your hair look healthier than ever. However, does it really help you cure your gingerness? Because if it would, then I would definitely recommend this to my ginger friends who want to do something about them being ginger.
  4. #203 31st January 2018 
    Thanks
    I have to bump this thread because this topic pertains to me so much. I'm a blonde-haired guy and feel desperate to have a darker hair color. It wouldn't bother me so much if it were dirty blonde, but it's extremely light blonde and I simply don't like it. I've tried dying it in the past and it always looked unnatural, then it fades and you have to deal with roots growing in. I just want a natural looking brown hair color. Can anyone tell me the minimum dose required to experience darkening of the hair? I've also seen two people in this thread that their hair permanently darkened even after stopping melanotan, as if using it "turned on" certain genes. This is very intriguing. I'm just worried about side effects of MT2 since based on what I've read the long term effects have not been studied.

At the same time I'm not interested in darkening my skin tone which obviously MT2 does. Someone in this thread mentioned hair darkening with 0.25mg every other day. This is the dose I would most likely start out with. Could I expect any side effects such as increased moles, frequent erections, or skin darkening with a dose this low as someone who lives in a northern climate and doesn't get much sun?
    Last edited by vinn89; 31st January 2018 at 07:35 PM.
  5. #204 8th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vinn89 View Post
    I have to bump this thread because this topic pertains to me so much. I'm a blonde-haired guy and feel desperate to have a darker hair color. It wouldn't bother me so much if it were dirty blonde, but it's extremely light blonde and I simply don't like it. I've tried dying it in the past and it always looked unnatural, then it fades and you have to deal with roots growing in. I just want a natural looking brown hair color. Can anyone tell me the minimum dose required to experience darkening of the hair? I've also seen two people in this thread that their hair permanently darkened even after stopping melanotan, as if using it "turned on" certain genes. This is very intriguing. I'm just worried about side effects of MT2 since based on what I've read the long term effects have not been studied.

At the same time I'm not interested in darkening my skin tone which obviously MT2 does. Someone in this thread mentioned hair darkening with 0.25mg every other day. This is the dose I would most likely start out with. Could I expect any side effects such as increased moles, frequent erections, or skin darkening with a dose this low as someone who lives in a northern climate and doesn't get much sun?
    Unfortunately, it's all or nothing. Even small doses will darken moles, freckles, or ultimately your skin.
  6. #205 23rd June 2018 
    Thanks

Cure for gingerness

Hi
    First of all thanks for answering,

I havent brought it up with my gp, i assumed which is silly of me i knowthat they would keep checking it Is it the same thing as a dibetes test?
    Will def ask next time i go

Thanks again
  7. #206 19th August 2018 
    Thanks

Cure for gingerness

De/Vision - Try To Forget MCD
    De/Vision - Sweet Life MCD
    De/Vision - I Regret MCD
    De/Vision - Drifting Sideways MCD
    De/Vision - Im Not Dreaming Of You sealed
    De/Vision - Unputdownable Promo MCD
    De/Vision - The End Promo MCD

Mesh - You Didnt Want MCD
    Mesh - People Like Me MCD
    Mesh - It Scares Me MCD

The Cure
  8. #207 20th August 2018 
    Thanks

Cure for gingerness

De/Vision - I Regret MCD

Mesh - It Scares Me MCD

The Cure
  9. #208 20th August 2018 
    Thanks

Cure for gingerness

De/Vision - I Regret MCD

Mesh - It Scares Me MCD

The Cure
  10. #209 7th September 2018 
    Thanks
    Djen! Have you found a cure for gingerness yet? I have been hiding im a ginger with melanotan 2 for 2 years now but my hair have started to fall out after l stopped using it. How did it go with the topical?