• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th May 2013 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 user - Skin type I

Hey there,
    So I am skin type I, I tried melanotan a couple years ago with great results. This time around so far has been different. Before I say this is a weak batch or what have you I will give it a month. So far I am 10 days in I started my first couple of days with 2.5mg which is way to high! I felt very un well and extremely tired. Since then I have moved down to 1mg a day, I have had zero side affects from the lower dosage (which is still relatively high) I have noticed that nothing has changed no darkening of freckles or moles and no decreased appetite or anything like that. I actually feel rather normal with the exception of vivid dreams. I have went tanning and I burned but I assume that is normal as I have just started. Although I have already done about 15mg total. Is it okay to inject on butt cheek instead of stomach? I guess my biggest concern is I would have expected some darkening of freckles or even new ones to appear especially after my tanning session but nothing so far. I will keep you guys updated.
    Also I'm just wondering if the vials should come labelled or does most melanotan vials have no labels on them? It just looks like one big chunk of crystals and then several small ones.
    Ill attach a picture of the vials and my skin and keep you updated on my progress. I ordered 100mg so I was thinking of returning the remainder if something doesn't happen within the next couple weeks do you think that's fair? As I said I don't expect a tan yet but I would think darkening of freckles would b the first sign of it working or do you think that's possible that may not happen to everyone.
  2. #2 20th May 2013 
    Thanks

Re: My melanotan 2 use thus far skin type I & should vials be labelled?

have ordered from melanotan-2.com/ three times and every time there was a label on the vials and also every time i've contacted them i have a reply back in a couple of hours* an most over night if its late wnen i contact them , its non of my biz , but what did you* pay for 100 mg from them ?
  3. #3 20th May 2013 
    Thanks

Also just wanted to add that the needle use to slide in no problem now it seems a struggle to break the skin as if my skin has thickened. Is this common of m2?
  4. #4 20th May 2013 
    Thanks

weird like i said every order from them has been labled , 220 sounds right for 100 ml with express shipping from them , there in New Jesery , what is the URL on the site your using ?
    as far as the shin getting hadred to break* don't got no idea like i said in my log skin seems more supple* and at my age before MT2 it seened to cut and scrape earsed* but as far as insertion of needle not a problem unless the needle gets dull* of whitch i have had some mostly my fault (improper handling). as far as the look of the product in the pic it looks ok .

jim c
  5. #5 21st May 2013 
    Thanks

I recently purchased from melanotan-2.com and my bottles were labeled.....that's odd that your weren't.*
  6. #6 25th May 2013 
    Thanks

Yeah have you been using it? I have zero sides from them at all, what about you? Also I have done 30mg and nearly 3 weeks use. No color change what so ever no darkening of freckles or more, just more freckles from the tanning bed. I just got to vacay in Florida for two weeks and brought it with me. But hmmmm dunno feel discouraged. How's it going with you? I'm scared in injectioning randomness haha.