• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th April 2013 
    Thanks

My first time with Melanotan 2

Hey guys received my first order of melanotan 2 and I intend on starting tomorrow in preparation for my upcoming holiday, I've ordered 30mg of melanotan 2 in 3 10mg vials, I intend on reconstituting each vial as I need with 2ml of bacteriostatic water and following the following dosage regime - 4 days with 0.25mg then 6 days with 0.50mg followed by 4 days with 1mg, a total of 10mgs, then dosing twice a week with 1mg each time with the remaining 20mg.
    I'm thinking of going on the tanning bed twice a week for 5 mins is this a decent regime? I'm concerned about gong too dark etc what are your thoughts guys?
    Many thanks mx
  2. #2 8th April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: My first time with menalotan 2

as far as your dosing, we never went past .500most of the time it was at .250 the wife never exceded* that dose and is quite dark now i on the other hand bumped up trying to get the sexual effect* , but we don't use tanning bed we enjoy the* natural sunlight living in the sun belt we have lots of it .
    jim c
  3. #3 9th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: My first time with menalotan 2

Best of luck Mattrx100, I think you have a solid strategy/preparation for the upcoming holiday - well done* 8)
    I'd like to reiterate the advice from jim c. Keep the maximum dosage around 500mcg (dose 2x/day to reach 1mg for rapid results)
    Instead of dosing 1mg 2x/week, dosing 300-500mcg 3-4x/week may be more user-friendly