• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th September 2012 
    Thanks

When traveling is it okay to leave MT2 at room temp?

I know this has been answered here/there, but I wanted to pose this question--when traveling in hotels without available freezer/fridge, it is ok to leave at room temp for 10-14 days.* Is it better to leave them preloaded or just in the vial, does that matter?

I supposed if the traveler wanted to really be nuts about it you could pack them in med kit and claim you need the hotel staff to keep in freezer or pack it in ice bags/freezer packs in your room and refresh it to try to preserve if needed.
  2. #2 19th September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: traveling: while in hotels without freezer/fridge--ok to leave room temp?

Great question delta, it's fine to travel with melanotan in hotels without a fridge/freezer - I find myself bringing a few zip-lock baggies and enclose pre-loaded syringes in a bag surrounded by ice (ice typically melts and don't sweat it...it's possible to not chill at all and be fine for weeks - given the melanotan peptide is reconstituted in bacteriostatic water/nacl)
  3. #3 23rd September 2012 
    Thanks

so ur saying its possible to carry a vial around with you (pre mixed) and inject during a holiday ? without a freezer to store in . interesting
  4. #4 24th September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    so ur saying its possible to carry a vial around with you (pre mixed) and inject during a holiday ? without a freezer to store in . interesting
    "
    MT-2 is a small, potent & durable molecule - certainly possible (although not recommended for best use)