• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th March 2012 
    Thanks

Tan without going to tanning bed?

Realisitcally, what kind of results can I (type 2 skin type ,dirty blond hair blue eyes) expext without going to the tanning bed? Been using for a week now and freckles/moles are darker (not a big deal for me) and so is my face and arms where there was the slightest evedence of a "farmer's tan" but I can't really see any changes anywhere else except for my "junk" lol.* No discernable change in my chest, back or legs.
  2. #2 5th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Tan without going to tanning bed?

The kind of results you can expect without focused therapy (tanning) is more of what you're experiencing... darkened trunk (face/arms), genitals, etc.* That said, I have not ventured to a tanning bed in years personally (thanks to melanotropin peptides).* It all balances out in most cases - challenges are indeed tanning the back/legs/chest
  3. #3 5th March 2012 
    Thanks

So what you're saying is that over time my color will balance out?* I'm up to 1mg/day now so how long would you say before I see color in my chest/back/legs?
  4. #4 5th March 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    So what you're saying is that over time my color will balance out?* I'm up to 1mg/day now so how long would you say before I see color in my chest/back/legs?
    "
    Absolutely, with care and diligence...the body balances out. 1mg/day dosage in one or two (or three) injections?
  5. #5 6th March 2012 
    Thanks

once per day....also if I do go to the tanning bed will the dark circles under my eyes become more or less noticable?