• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th January 2012 
    Thanks

New to this site

(Sorry if there is a section for this)

Greetings, I'm 20 and currently live in Australia. I have always wanted a dark tan and although I do tan quite moderately different parts of my body seem to have their own mind on how dark they will get. I hate looking pale and a Tan drastically changes the way I look, I heard of Melanotan a year or so back and now I am very interested.

I've just come home with a few grand freed up and I was hoping this would be my salvation.
    I have a few questions]
    1. For say, a skin type 2, how many injections over a month would I generally need and how costly would this end up being over a year.

2. How do you know the product you are getting is good and not a fraud/dangerous.

3. Do the delicate areas (face etc.) still have trouble tanning and do they go as dark as the rest of the body?

4. Does it work on the face?

5. Any foods to eat or stay clear of while injecting?

Again I'm sorry to be asking these questions again but I did TRY and research Melanotan and Melanotan II, I think the internet provides a lot of BS info and I'd trust you guys a lot more.

Thanks in advance!

2. #2 25th January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: New to this site

Welcome, thanks for posting Sinemba

Are you interested in Melanotan 1 or Melanotan 2?* Being that you are a seasoned tanner, Melanotan 1 has a chance of bring out lagging areas/body parts for your type 2 skin.* Check out clinuvel and the clinical studies...even on the vitiligo/etc...great Aussie content.

I point out MT-1 as you say certain parts tan quickly....MT-2 could tan them FAST... just a different pace & strategy

A moderate melanotan peptide user should budget 15 monthly injections - difficult to spend more than $40-50/month

Years this site has been around, never has any fraud/dangerous product existed - only fear based link bait advertising/marketing - you've seen the BS* ;D

In my experience (and many others), the face will tan at a faster rate on melanotropin peptides (as compared to the remainder of the body).* You'll want to protect your face, as to not look melanotan-foolish, because over the years the face/head has likely gone through more melanogenisis/tanning & will be greater prepared to color your skin (as compared to your butt/thigh which remains covered/removed from UVR a greater %) - hope that makes sense!

All foods are okay while injecting tanning peptides.* MT-1 doesnt effect appetite/diet...MT-2 however will

Plan of attack could be to try Melanotan 1 to be conservative/cautious - will be more expensive, less results - little/no side effect
    Or go all out & really pay attn to your tanning therapy on cheap effective MT-2 peptide (9 of 10 users use MT-2, fyi)