Thanks

Re: Topical methods

Awesome experiment!

Any update?
  2. #42 30th January 2015 
    Thanks

Hi all,

I'm very disappointed to report that the experiment didn't yield any positive results. I mixed the peptide into water and propylene glycol and placed it on my left hand twice daily for two weeks with no change in skin colour. Either the peptide was put together wrong or there is something else required that was not indicated in the patent. I noted that the molecular weight of the peptide on arrival was over 600 Dalton and from what I've read, only compounds with a weight of less than 500 usually pass through the skin, so it's all a bit strange. Of course the peptide may still work via injection, which is the next trial. Anyone have any thoughts, or are there any volunteers to try the injecting route?
  3. #43 30th January 2015 
    Thanks

Harsh!

Thanks for trying though. I think maybe try another topical trial on another area first? Maybe increase the amount used and apply to another body part (I know skin on hands is thicker than other areas etc?)

If not good luck with the injections. Hopefully it produces better results
  4. #44 30th January 2015 
    Thanks

two weeks isn't long. Topicals often require more time to see changes.
  5. #45 1st February 2015 
    Thanks

"
    Hi all,

I'm very disappointed to report that the experiment didn't yield any positive results. I mixed the peptide into water and propylene glycol and placed it on my left hand twice daily for two weeks with no change in skin colour. Either the peptide was put together wrong or there is something else required that was not indicated in the patent. I noted that the molecular weight of the peptide on arrival was over 600 Dalton and from what I've read, only compounds with a weight of less than 500 usually pass through the skin, so it's all a bit strange. Of course the peptide may still work via injection, which is the next trial. Anyone have any thoughts, or are there any volunteers to try the injecting route?
    "

Hi Dark Horse,

I haven't been on the forum for a while since I have been very busy. Anyway, I work in medicine and I have actually been experimenting with melanotan and forskolin topicals on the side in my spare time. I think I can add some additional insight. Don't be too discouraged yet, there are a lot of variables and factors to consider.

1. Delivery]
    2. Dosage]
    3. Duration]
    I may be interested in testing this tripeptide out on my own but I would want to create a more potent topical solution with something else to help enhance penetration, such as a PLO gel/cream. However, the cost of a topical may be much more expensive because in most cases, it would require much more drug but I am just conceptualizing at this point. I have not read the articles and research on this tripeptide yet.

Keep us posted.
  6. #46 1st February 2015 
    Thanks

So good to see you back, JROD. We really need people like you.
    To give an example]On the other hand: in the beginning I added dimethyl isosorbide as a carrier and it did give me results, they could have been better with a more consistent PH ( or with more frequent applications) but I did have results.

After a while some other seller told me]
    How about your forskolin research? In the forskolin topic I posted a formula ( using the 20 percent version), maybe you can check it out.

Gel phase
    water 5oz
    polymer sp thickner(sodium polyacrylate) .4oz

Solvent phase
    91% isopropyl alcohol 2oz
    dmge .8oz
    propylene glycol .8oz
    d-limonene .8oz
    Forskolin 10g
    green tea 5g

emulsion phase
    emulsifying wax .8oz