• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 23rd May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ismaele00 View Post
    Thanks Ari.

The flush was quite intense, it was at its peak after about 15 minutes of the injection and lasting something like 30 minutes, after that it died down. I've woken up without any problem. Does it get better with time? It was kind of, how would I say, uncomfortable and disgusting.
    For me personally, it does get better with time. The more melanotan I use, the less I feel side effects. But some users always experience flushing, that's why many prefer to use melanotan before going to bed.
  2. #22 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys. I've got very few new freckles (even though at some point I think if I might got them always and realise now), and the flush and nausea on the injection have disappeared. Today the tanning place was closed and it's cloudy so I'll do it tomorrow, yesterday day 7 others 400 mcg, I'll do another 400 mcg this night and 6 or 7 minutes tomorrow.

I need a tan. Besides of being naturally very pale I've shaved my hair to #0,5 more or less (I have full head of hair), so my head under the sun look snow white and it's quite awful.
  3. #23 24th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ismaele00 View Post
    Thanks guys. I've got very few new freckles (even though at some point I think if I might got them always and realise now), and the flush and nausea on the injection have disappeared. Today the tanning place was closed and it's cloudy so I'll do it tomorrow, yesterday day 7 others 400 mcg, I'll do another 400 mcg this night and 6 or 7 minutes tomorrow.

I need a tan. Besides of being naturally very pale I've shaved my hair to #0,5 more or less (I have full head of hair), so my head under the sun look snow white and it's quite awful.
    Interested to see how this goes because I've been very conservative with it for the past 12 days, doing around 0.1-0.25 prior to tanning on a sunbed every other day (or every 3rd day), and then doing 0.3 yesterday. Color-wise indoors with natural lighting I have noticable tan lines, but in direct sunlight I'm pretty much the same color. It also doesn't help that my skin wasn't quite recovered for yesterday's trip which has left me a bit red today so it's tough to judge where I'm at, but it's definitely not a drastic difference.

So it'll be interesting to see what your first trip does for you with a more traditional method.
  4. #24 25th May 2016 
    Thanks
    400 mcg yesterday night, 7 minutes on the sunbed today, I know the tan takes some time to show, but now (about 1 hour after) I look the same.
  5. #25 25th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Definetely I've got some colour on my face.
  6. #26 29th May 2016 
    Thanks
    I keep dosing at about 400mcg, tomorrow 8 minutes of sunbed, starting EOD for the whole week (3 sessions in total).
  7. #27 30th May 2016 
    Thanks
    You noticing a bigger difference now you're taking UV, i should hope so
  8. #28 30th May 2016 
    Thanks
    Today I've got my 2nd 8 minutes session, I've got some tan on my face but not a drastic change. I'm something like 10 days in MT-II and I'm type II skin so I guess I need a bit more of it.
  9. #29 1st June 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, definetely it's working. After 15 days, I'm getting darker, in fact I'm going to down a gear and starting a dose of 250mcg every day, with 2-3 sessions of 10 minutes per week.

I'm getting tanner on my face (guess it was tanner from the beggining) so is it ok if I cover my face half of time on the sun bed? Thanks guys.
  10. #30 7th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Guys, a quick question, as I take the sunbaths only a couple (or 3) times per week, should I be injecting the days I'm not going to catch any sun (home to car, car to office, office to gym, gym to home routine)? May I use it only the sunbath days?