• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No results!!!

1. #21 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would have thought you'd easily would have results now. All i could guess is dodgy mt2 or you're a type -5 ... I'd get some from a different suppilier and up the dosage to 400mg daily.
    --
    my diary - http://112.196.20.91/showthread.php?3915-Follow-Along-My-MT2-Diary-with-Progress-Pics
  2. #22 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Up the dose to 500, and u should see result in no time. If not, order from somewhere else
  3. #23 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    First of all I would like to say thank you for all of your suggestions/advice. Someone asked my age - I'm 20 years old and i am like a -5 type but really I'm not an albino. I'm really fed up because I've ordered from 2 different suppliers no luck. I want to cut the bullshit, get a reccomended supplier because I feel like after I've taken what I have my body isn't like before it's lethargic/lazy :/ But seriously thank you all for your help I very much appreciate it. Can someone PM me a supplier no **** just real quality, this is the last shot I will try if it doesn't work I'll just get on with my life.
  4. #24 10th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Anyone? it would mean a lot
  5. #25 16th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi! They say that if your MT is legit, you will experience side effects. Within minutes of injecting it, you will feel flushed or slightly nauseous. If you do feel these things, then what you got is legit stuff. As far as your dose goes, it does depend on your skin type. Some people take a higher dose, and their skin type plus sun exposure allows them to get their optimal color in a week. For others, their skin type and sun exposure allows them to get their optimal color in a month. I know of a few sites that are legit, just search for reviews that are positive. Peptidepros is one of them. Good luck!
  6. #26 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It doesn't mean that if a certain product is effective to one person it will also be effective to you also. People reaction to certain medicines and products differ and you should not be seeing results quickly. Sometimes you have to wait and know very well the chemical composition of a certain product and what will be the extent of its effect on your body.
  7. #27 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    i had fantastic results with 0,5mg of melanotan 2 associated with 4/5 sunbeds tanning, but i notice that i lose my tan, i try to go more on sunbeds and increase dosage but it doesn't seem helps, it doesn't even stabilize me and i'm now gold instead of very brown 2 weeks ago,

do you think a tolerance phenomenon (so the substance wear off his effectiveness with the time) is possible with melanotan ? i experienced tolerance with many medications but i won't think it could be the case of melanotan
  8. #28 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If there is no result, then it means that your melanotan is not working. If your melanotan is not working, it means that there is a high possibility that it is fake. Change your supplier asap!