• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 16th December 2011 
    Thanks

Re: Some quick beginner questions!

A bit burnt after being at the beach today
    It's noticeably red and stings - hopefully It will turn brown. Does Melanotan have any effect on sunburns?

Prior to today though, I did have a nice shade of brown going on!
    I just don't want this to ruin it!

I've ordered some more Melanotan. The injections are simple for me now, and I have no side effects except viscous erections all day, haha!
    Definitely switching to night dosage. Getting sick of having to hide behind tables at work.
  2. #22 16th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Anything I can do to help you not burn yourself or overdose on your next round of MT-II...lmk (as sunburns and uncontrolled aphrodisiac is not ideal imho)

Synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone does not do your body good with too much...best with moderation.* Too much sun and too much peptide can lead to pigmentation disaster, slow down please (best advice....)
  3. #23 18th December 2011 
    Thanks

hey chris how many mg's is too much in one cycle do you think?

im buying 40 mg soon and was going to load until i got the colour i want (im thinking it will take 15-20mg) then just maintain for a while with the rest of whatever is left... does that sound good?
  4. #24 18th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"

im buying 40 mg soon and was going to load until i got the colour i want (im thinking it will take 15-20mg) then just maintain for a while with the rest of whatever is left... does that sound good?
    "

Great question - plan sounds solid.* Looking back, I estimate yearly use being approx (for skin type 1 who has never tanned)]1)* 150mg
    2)* 120mg
    3)* 90mg
    4)* 50mg
    5)* 50mg

The terminology for tanning peptide usage/experimentation gets difficult.* Usage as a lifestyle product with cycles and time off...seasonal/opportunistic goals and objectives change often...* Those first years when figuring out the product I can see in pictures where I pushed the limits too far.* My best advice is to keep MT2 use under 10 vials/year for best result.*
  5. #25 19th December 2011 
    Thanks

thanks so much for that reply!

wow 150 mg in a year eh? that pricey!
  6. #26 23rd December 2011 
    Thanks

"
    Anything I can do to help you not burn yourself or overdose on your next round of MT-II...lmk (as sunburns and uncontrolled aphrodisiac is not ideal imho)

Synthetic melanocyte stimulating hormone does not do your body good with too much...best with moderation.* Too much sun and too much peptide can lead to pigmentation disaster, slow down please (best advice....)
    "
    I was a bit naive going to the beach, but I've definitely learnt my lesson.
    I only JUST got a new vial of 10mg because over Christmas the shipping was delayed.

I can 100% say that MTII is amazing. I am a really nice shade of brown all over, and that burn turned into a deep tan. (never again, though. sunscreen still!) - people are actually noticing my skin change, which is a great confidence boost!

I think I'm just going to stay on 500mcg a day until I get to my desired colour. 1000mcg seems like a bit of overkill for me, and this should make it last a bit longer.

I just have one concern following up with my shipment...
    I've read about fillers and everything, and this website I'm ordering from says they have no fillers and It's 99.5%? pure.
    When I looked in the vial It didn't quite look like my first one... which was just all powder at the bottom.
    I don't know If It's just because It's been moving a bit whilst being shipped around, but the powder was more stuck together in individual squares, If that makes sense; It was more blocky.

I could just be over thinking It, but I took a photo and I'll upload it in a second.
  7. #27 23rd December 2011 
    Thanks

Here is the photo:

[attachment deleted by admin]
  8. #28 23rd December 2011 
    Thanks

"
    "

"

Great question - plan sounds solid.* Looking back, I estimate yearly use being approx (for skin type 1 who has never tanned)]1)* 150mg
    2)* 120mg
    3)* 90mg
    4)* 50mg
    5)* 50mg

The terminology for tanning peptide usage/experimentation gets difficult.* Usage as a lifestyle product with cycles and time off...seasonal/opportunistic goals and objectives change often...* Those first years when figuring out the product I can see in pictures where I pushed the limits too far.* My best advice is to keep MT2 use under 10 vials/year for best result.
    "

thats great. im definitely going to stick to 40-50mg a year at most...

how long do you think i can stretch out a 40mg cycle? maybe 5 months?
  9. #29 23rd December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"

I just have one concern following up with my shipment...
    I've read about fillers and everything, and this website I'm ordering from says they have no fillers and It's 99.5%? pure.
    When I looked in the vial It didn't quite look like my first one... which was just all powder at the bottom.
    I don't know If It's just because It's been moving a bit whilst being shipped around, but the powder was more stuck together in individual squares, If that makes sense; It was more blocky.

"
    Your reading of fillers and bs is fear based link bait from a web nerd (untrue).* Peptides are freeze dried and vary in appearance a lot.* You have a quality product I am sure.*
  10. #30 25th December 2011 
    Thanks

I've noticed that my torso is A LOT more brown than the rest of my body haha. Did this happen to you Chris?

Wouldn't have anything to do with the injection site, would it?
  11. #31 25th December 2011 
    Thanks

Here's a photo of my progress so far!
    This is 1 week using Melanotan, 1 week off (shipping took forever), and now on my 2nd day again.

Pretty happy with how It's going, especially since I NEVER tan, and never have. I left a tan line on purpose to watch my progress.

12. #32 26th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I've noticed that my torso is A LOT more brown than the rest of my body haha. Did this happen to you Chris?

Wouldn't have anything to do with the injection site, would it?
    "
    Never to me, but I have read about it...and generally do not believe it has local effect - should go systemic
  13. #33 29th December 2011 
    Thanks

Here is another photo of my progress so far!
    I am SO happy with how It's going. I have never been so confident to wear a singlet and shorts before in my LIFE and go out into the sun.

I'm only doing around 500mcg a day and just tanning naturally with sunlight, no solariums.
    Not burning, using sunscreen.

This is the best feeling!
    Thanks for all your help Chris. ]
  14. #34 29th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

WOW, those are results my friend - thrilled for you!* ;D
  15. #35 30th December 2011 
    Thanks

I have a general question that you might know a bit about, Chris! It's been on my mind.

Hypothetically; Just say you built up a dark tan, and stopped using Melanotan; If you continued tanning frequently, would you eventually start to burn again? Or would the tan you already have sustain and continue to tan?

and do you know how long the effects last after your last injection? (e.g: If you stopped for a week after your last injection, would you still tan?)
  16. #36 30th December 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have a general question that you might know a bit about, Chris! It's been on my mind.

Hypothetically; Just say you built up a dark tan, and stopped using Melanotan; If you continued tanning frequently, would you eventually start to burn again? Or would the tan you already have sustain and continue to tan?

and do you know how long the effects last after your last injection? (e.g]"

Great question.* Upon stopping melanotan injections while continuing tanning you will notice and experience the photo-protection change.* I recall/believe the ratio & melanin density produced from the UVR becomes less (and often more inflammatory/red).* So although sun burn will not be abusing/burning your skin as much...your body will not be creating the super-physiologic tan defense system/barrier... if that makes sense.* I would expect the challenge to take place after 3-4 weeks of discontinuing the MT

The water soluble peptide hormone Melanotan II lasts only minutes in the body.* Tanning generally occurs 3 days after exposure.* If you stopped for a week after your last inject your color should be at its peak
  17. #37 1st January 2012 
    Thanks

"
    "

and do you know how long the effects last after your last injection? (e.g]"

Great question.* Upon stopping melanotan injections while continuing tanning you will notice and experience the photo-protection change.* I recall/believe the ratio & melanin density produced from the UVR becomes less (and often more inflammatory/red).* So although sun burn will not be abusing/burning your skin as much...your body will not be creating the super-physiologic tan defense system/barrier... if that makes sense.* I would expect the challenge to take place after 3-4 weeks of discontinuing the MT

The water soluble peptide hormone Melanotan II lasts only minutes in the body.* Tanning generally occurs 3 days after exposure.* If you stopped for a week after your last inject your color should be at its peak
    "

You're like the wikipedia of tanning haha.

Well I went to the beach today and am super brown, and have decided that I'm definitely happy with the colour, and would like to continue with maintaining it. So If I inject 1000mcg a week (2 injections of 500mcg) will this be enough?

and say I got minimal sun exposure, but continued said injections, would my colour remain or would it start to fade?
    I want to sort of stay out of the sun for a bit for obvious skin reasons, but I really want to keep this colour! ]
    All my friends were commenting on my tan today and how jealous they were! Thought I'd never hear it in my life haha.
  18. #38 1st January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

If you inject 3x/week at 250-300mcg may be better than two injects @ 500mcg - but, yes sir - think your plan is solid to maintain

The beach tan you have will be present for awhile & I do think with the right exposure & injects..your color can remain* 8)

Love hearing success stories & comments like "never in my life" and "tan" - so cool, congrats!
  19. #39 3rd January 2012 
    Thanks

CAN YOU TAKE GH AND MT ll TOGETHER?

AT THE SAME TIME, DIFFERENT SPOTS?

OR SAME SYRINGE, INJECT BOTH TOGETHER??
  20. #40 3rd January 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    CAN YOU TAKE GH AND MT ll TOGETHER?

AT THE SAME TIME, DIFFERENT SPOTS?

OR SAME SYRINGE, INJECT BOTH TOGETHER??
    "

Take them both together - a touch of melanotan w/ gh is a unspoken secret!