• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 4th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Pale guy wants to start

Okay good to know. sounds like you went the same route I did with mix and dump.* Now I wish I had only mixed in 10mg.* Hope you continue to progress well.* I'm actually going to send you a pm.
  2. #22 10th April 2014 
    Thanks

Update:

I`m now in week 3. I don`t think, there are any changes and I still feel absolutely no sides (ok - thats fine), but I really don`t know, if this works.

I hit the tanning bed for 3 times and was out in the sun for a few minutes. In some kind of lights, my skin looks brown, in other kinds of light, it still looks reddish and in the sunlight, its something between white and red. (maybe the same, with uv exposure and no MT-2). I think, its still Phaeomelanine and no Eumelanine. Difficult to say. Freckles are darker - but I think, equal as earlier after uv-exposure.

I enhanced the dosage from 8sprays per day to 14-16. Means]
    I`m really not sure, if it works or if it just needs a lot of time with Skintype 1. I do have time ]I`ve ordered from a different supplier to find out, if i feel any difference between the 2 kinds of MT-2. I`m really not sure, if the one I have, is a fake... ???

Cheers, B.

3. #23 10th April 2014 
    Thanks

What is the total amount you have used now ? and did you notice any hair darkening ?
  4. #24 10th April 2014 
    Thanks

its 7.5mg now and I don`t notice hair darkening right now.
  5. #25 12th April 2014 
    Thanks

update: first 10mg almost used. still nothing happens. can this be ok with skintype 1? when did it start working for you guys?
  6. #26 12th April 2014 
    Thanks

I seen a diffrence at 25-30mg 3x6min sunbed sessions per week. Hair color will prob change to a tiny degree not much by what I have heard but facial hair defintaly changes shades darker. I dosed mainly at 0.5mg then upped to 1.2mg but I would stick to 0.5mg for future use.
  7. #27 12th April 2014 
    Thanks

Bobby,

I think you just need to keep putting in the time, looks like you are okay with upping the dose. You went through the last 2.5mg pretty fast. From all that I have read is that really fair type 1 skin takes a lot of MT2 to get the tan going.* 20-30mg sounds about right.* Also we are using the nasal spray version.* So using 10mg is really only like using 5mg.* Just keep at it and it should build in your system eventually... I hope ]
    Have you noticed any sides since upping the dose??* I just started mine from the same supplier as you and the sides have been basically nothing compared to my first batch, but I will report on that in detail later...
  8. #28 12th April 2014 
    Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your answers. So I will go on and maybe up the dosage again a little bit. I still have 6 weeks from now, to a trip to the maledives - and don`t want to burn there.

Sides]
    Cheers, B.

PS: omg* ??? 25-30mg means nasal about 5 to 6 vials :-[ Would be daily 30sprays = 30*0.047mg = 1.41mg. Nasal /2=0.7mg. I think, that would be too much (?) and I would maybe get blue lips and rings* ???
  9. #29 12th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Discolored lips and dark under-eyes only happened when I tanned my face (damned fancy lay down bed proved too tempting), the melanotan is generally not the liable party
  10. #30 15th April 2014 
    Thanks

Hi,

Thanks again for your answers.

@Chris]
    Today, the new MT-2 from another supplier arrived. The content of the 2 vials looks very different. Does it happen, if the MT-2 get wet? Or is this ok?

Cheers, B.
  11. #31 15th April 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Pale guy melanotan 2 vials

Dark under eyes, lips, etc will occur if abusing yourself in the sunbed or natural light - your new mt-2 looks good Bobby...* Thanks for posting the photo - content appears to be a common freeze dried peptide manufactured from mainstream synthesizer (peptides are about like snowflakes, no two are identical by visual analysis)
  12. #32 15th April 2014 
    Thanks

ok. So I will mix another nasal-spray with the new MT-2 to find out, if I feel a difference.

I hit yesterday again the sunbed and think, the sensitivity is a little bit lower than before. The MT-2? Or just the acclimatization to uv-exposure? Can`t say yet. But I think, something is changing now. I don`t have a lot of moles. But I have 2 new, I`ve never seen before under my left eye and the few, I had before, are much darker. Maybe, the MT-2 starts to work after upper the dose. Sides]
    B.
  13. #33 26th April 2014 
    Thanks

update:

I started exactly one month ago. Now it seems to start working...and I have a light tan.* ]
    I couldn`t feel any difference between the two different kind of MT-2. So I think, everythings fine and it just needs time with skintype 1. Still no sides.

Now I hit the sunbed twice a week for 10minutes and never burn again. Thats perfect. And the dosage is between 20 and 30 singlesprays per day - 30 on days with uv-exposure. 20 without uv exposure. I think, this seems to be a good dosage for me.

Cheers, B.
  14. #34 26th April 2014 
    Thanks

dont know at what the current uv index is for your country but i guess the reason why you notice more from the sun bed is about the intensity of uv is higher than the sun atm.

how many mt did you used in total now ? and also seen any hairdarkening ?
  15. #35 26th April 2014 
    Thanks

Total I`m at 29mg - nasal around 15mg. Hairdarkening: beard is a little bit darker I think...but not very different than before. freckles are darker and I see a few, I`ve never seen before. But not dramaticaly.
  16. #36 2nd May 2014 
    Thanks

Update:

I`m now on the next vial and used total about 20mg nasal. I hit the tanning bed only for 8 times now, and can really say]Thanks for your advice here in the forum.

Cheers,
    Bobby
  17. #37 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

update:

I was in a very sunny place for 4 days on a boat. Wear sunlotion 20 and didn`t burn. This is an absolutely new feeling of life. First time, I can enjoy the summer as my friends do, without feel like an alien :-) The only thing I have to take care is not become too dark. The face is already very dark and thats because I wear sunblocker now on my face. Now I reduced the nasal spray back to 12 single sprays per day. Not sure, how to control it right: less MT-2 and less sun-exposure should be the way. But whats the solution, if its not possible to "escape" the sun? Do I burn with the reduced dosage of MT-2? Or simply wear the sunblocker? How do you handle this?
  18. #38 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

Where did you buy your mt2 Bobby?
  19. #39 26th June 2014 
    Thanks

Hi,
    I'm now in holiday at a place with a very high uv index. The mt-2 nasal spray works perfect. I dont burn and my skin is nice brown.
    But]Thanks and best, b.
  20. #40 26th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hi,
    I'm now in holiday at a place with a very high uv index. The mt-2 nasal spray works perfect. I dont burn and my skin is nice brown.
    But]Thanks and best, b.
    "

just pass a few days so you spread it over the days and offcourse use a good Sunblocker
    how many did you used in total now ?