• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 7th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 adventure - just started!

Im quite suspicious. The second vial did not add up anything. No sides no erections, no color. My face reacted after few minutes on sun but now it gets back to reddish color. Damn that is strange, this is big issue with this drug you have nothing, no certificate, warranty, certainity. I can be injecting some shit and have no idea about it. Sites close and reappear. Can anyone PM some trustworthy supplier with international shipping?
  2. #22 7th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Im quite suspicious. The second vial did not add up anything. No sides no erections, no color. My face reacted after few minutes on sun but now it gets back to reddish color. Damn that is strange, this is big issue with this drug you have nothing, no certificate, warranty, certainity. I can be injecting some shit and have no idea about it. Sites close and reappear. Can anyone PM some trustworthy supplier with international shipping?
    "

where are u from? send me some informations as pm.

greets rabbit
  3. #23 7th May 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    Please limit your stress guffy, well wishes your way. What do you mean the second vial delivered results w/ diminishing returns (in a desensitized user having one month experience), did you use this entire 2nd vial in less than a week? It is your responsibility to ensure quality control is present, had you require purity and/or HPLC analyses (thankfully there is no regulation on an amino acid sequence that will never make it to market yet helps a wealth of folks who experiment responsibly) - please do not inject feces into yourself, have a clue of exactly what you are administering. Further, buy local, as your sources are doing you a favor (selling to you illegally, as you are likely not a doctor, lab or business)...only purchase international if it's a must. Hope we are able to help g!
  4. #24 8th May 2014 
    Thanks

There is no local provider. I ordered from UK. Just need to find out where is the problem and making sure the stuff is indeed high quality MT2 is IMO correct approach. For example yesterday I took two smaller doses after several hours. I was close to burn but did not burn - however there is no evidence it would trigger something. Even face is not evolving. To put it short it is exactly same as before without any MT2. Im on 13+ mg but dont know why im not able to see any progress now when I was able to see that earlier...
  5. #25 9th May 2014 
    Thanks

No this is a common problem, since the HMRC crack down on MT2 suppliers the quality available has gone down, the last batch I had was actually bloody dangerous.

My advice is when you find a good supplier and their product works, order 3 or 4 extra afterwards and freeze them, so you don't have to play the lottery game each time.
  6. #26 11th May 2014 
    Thanks

I got some PM which could speak for the fact I got some low quality stuff. I will try different source and if better I will make that UK seller public to warn the community.

Few more questions ]
    Are there any good articles on how mt works?
    I still dont understand it. If you inject it right before tanning or before going to sleep or 3 times per day or just once - what is the difference?
    Also do I need to create some buffer before starting with sun exposure?*
    Also is it supposed to work gradually or the first noticeable diff can be seen after those claimed 20-30 mg for type 1?

I read lot of stuff but mainly logs and experimental advices. but would appreciate something more scientific yet accessible. A typical advice is start low and do 1-2 tanning sessions per week untill having desired color but that is a big shortcut. I believe there is lot more.
    Thanks a lot.
  7. #27 11th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    No this is a common problem, since the HMRC crack down on MT2 suppliers the quality available has gone down, the last batch I had was actually bloody dangerous.

My advice is when you find a good supplier and their product works, order 3 or 4 extra afterwards and freeze them, so you don't have to play the lottery game each time.
    "

Yes but I ordered first and it was good. I ordered again and more but so far I do not find it good any more. So this would not work if the seller is cheating or just having unstable quality product. What is needed is proven source which is able to retain quality and which has some quality assurance in place.
  8. #28 11th May 2014 
    Thanks

Agreed, out of interest how long ago did you order from them previously?

"
    "

"

Yes but I ordered first and it was good. I ordered again and more but so far I do not find it good any more. So this would not work if the seller is cheating or just having unstable quality product. What is needed is proven source which is able to retain quality and which has some quality assurance in place.
    "
  9. #29 11th May 2014 
    Thanks

6 weeks ago, anyway i want to do one more test as i cant be completely sure where the issue is.* ???
  10. #30 18th May 2014 
    Thanks

Update:

At the end I got very nice results and now have pretty decent tan which everyone needs to comment!

At the beginning I was a bit disappointed from the progress - I assumed it has more or less linear character but in my case it was not the case. Given the study which one user sent me the actual amount of MT2 in the vials is far from the claimed amount and this has huge impact on everything - any dosage calculations are completely screwed because of the variable % of MT2 in individual vials. I´m convinced that this is also the major factor causing broad experience among users (dosage, side effects, results) despite there are indeed other important factors like natural sensitivity, skin type (even among type1 people there are some differences).

I had one more still unmixed vial so what I did was I basically mixed two vials (one was already half consumed) with quite small amount of bact. watter so I ended with much more concentrated stuff. Once I started using it I started to tan and it started working very nicely so first time in my life I have tanned hands/fingers and I´m quite happy with the results.
    What I noticed is that my face did not get darker and darker but it rather aligned with the rest of the body - like it waited for the rest despite initially it had lead.

I might add more info later but my project ended with a success, I´m nicely tanned while summer has not started yet ]
  11. #31 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

I´m adding some pictures just to illustrate the contrast. You can see my "waist tan line". Of course my "back & front part" is very very white as I have never tanned naked but I was never so tanned before. In reality it looks like nice bronze color and my chest/belly/back is IMO darkest while arms and legs are a bit lighter. Anyway no ridiculous differences. All after 25+ mg while I got most of the natural UV between 12-25 mg.*
  12. #32 22nd May 2014 
    Thanks

Where did you get your stuff from? Results look good!
  13. #33 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

Two weeks later, two weeks off MT, still pretty dark, still receiving comments - it is getting a bit annoying as I never wanted to be a target when pale and also when darker ...

The sun/MT2 also caused my hair is somewhat blond rather then sandy/red and my body hair is also significantly darker then normally

I´m just wondering how long the melanin stays in body after I completely stop injecting it. If I went on sun now, I´would not burn most likely but would it still produce melanin/color?

It would be good if my body had some kind of memory effect/learning ability like it is with vaccine - you get it once and then body already knows what to do second time ... I´m going to continue a bit with kind of maintenance but would like to work on lighter parts a bit yet.

14. #34 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

No I think MT2 leaves the system pretty quickly, so you won't be producing any more melanin without the MT. You'll still have the UV protection of your current tan though, but it will begin to fade slowly leaving you with less and less photo protection. Maintenance dose could be a good idea, 0.5mg a week worked for me last summer.

"
    Two weeks later, two weeks off MT, still pretty dark, still receiving comments - it is getting a bit annoying as I never wanted to be a target when pale and also when darker ...

The sun/MT2 also caused my hair is somewhat blond rather then sandy/red and my body hair is also significantly darker then normally

I´m just wondering how long the melanin stays in body after I completely stop injecting it. If I went on sun now, I´would not burn most likely but would it still produce melanin/color?

It would be good if my body had some kind of memory effect/learning ability like it is with vaccine - you get it once and then body already knows what to do second time ... I´m going to continue a bit with kind of maintenance but would like to work on lighter parts a bit yet.
    "
  15. #35 19th June 2014 
    Thanks

I did few more doses since my last update ... Last time I did one dose at the night and then in the morning, should be 0.6+0.45 ~ 1mg which I guess is not really low dose ... Low doses did not work well for me and it was after few days.* I was whole day on the sun and the photo protection is amazing ... no problem. I should have used sun screen nonetheless but was testing it :-)

The only thing I don´t like is the loss of appetite which I register more when taking a dose during a day (morning). I would like to eat normally but it is a show stopper (could do only small portions and still effort is required). I also had some medical checks recently and blood tests were really good, only a bit higher but still normal pressure surprised me - anyway I cannot say it is MT2 - I did not get my blood pressure checked for years ... so no relevance I guess.

I hope industry will do some progress here because I don´t want to inject MT2 for years ...
    It is a pitty that there are long terms users (even 10 years, other thread) and still there is such a lack of information and lot of uncertainity making people concerned - they know they take something "illegal" so are sensitive to any issue/change which makes them uncomfortable and I´m the same. I remember when I took ATB years ago (of course no MT2 at that time, was ill), same class, generics Vs original. With original ATB I was good, then one doc gave me the cheaper ones and I got nasty rash. Similar things are happening with MT2 vials but we cannot enjoy the medical support ... As I wrote I hope it will change soon ... Even FIFA world cup started using video so miracles can happen ]