• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 8th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan Questions

"
    I hope we're all talking about "mixed" vials as there's still a difference between mixed and unmixed when not being in the fridge.
    "

Of course. I have posted the full study context for you in the melanocortin science area, Anoxeria and Robust Fat and Weight Loss. Was hopeful the info highlighted in red & bolded would help. Mixed Melanotan II stored for a month at high temp, almost 100 degrees F, is no issue.
  2. #22 8th July 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    Thanks a lot. Mini coolers could also be an option. There aren't many of them working on batteries though.
    If you mention degrading a bit after a couple of weeks of no refrigeration, do you mean it will still be around 95 percent as active or more like only 50 percent?
    "

after a few of weeks I'd imagine it would be closer to 50%, obviously there aren't many/any scientific reports on the subject but there are some posts on the internet of people doing just this and it reacting similar to fresh/refrigerated melanotan so the degradation cannot be that great, although it may be subjective to their personal experience, but its the best we can go off until better sources are available.
    I'll have to have a look when I have some spare time to see if I can find some for reference.

Regards,
    Tom
    "

Ya, it's ok if there's some degradation. I can't imagine going on vacation without doing a full load prior. I would just need enough juice to maintain for a few weeks if necessary AND not get harassed by airline officials. Lots of good options here.
  3. #23 8th July 2014 
    Thanks

@Melanotan: so for a month at high temperatures, it won't get degraded?
  4. #24 8th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    I hope we're all talking about "mixed" vials as there's still a difference between mixed and unmixed when not being in the fridge.
    "

Of course. I have posted the full study context for you in the melanocortin science area, Anoxeria and Robust Fat and Weight Loss. Was hopeful the info highlighted in red & bolded would help. Mixed Melanotan II stored for a month at high temp, almost 100 degrees F, is no issue.
    "

That's a brilliant article, more reliable than an unscientific personal view. It's very difficult to find reliable data on some matters.
  5. #25 8th July 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    @Melanotan]"

It's my experience and documented in literature, yes sir. Will keep a lookout for other articles where mentioned....

When in the all-inclusive resort, not being able to use the fridge on the sly...bring extra zip lock bags, one for ice, one to store mt-2 (often in my case, pre-loaded syringes). It's been a coin flip, times when I do not mess with cold storage, there are no issues I have encountered.