• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 4th June 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: I need Melanotan II advice

Results (/reality...sometimes, speaking for myself...) are difficult to judge along the way - have you analyzed any comparative photos by chance?* when dialed in melanotan, generally my skin catches up and develops in ~3-4 days (after tanning)
  2. #22 5th June 2013 
    Thanks

Ah, that makes sense. I don't know why but I keep expecting the tan to come in on the spot. I'm a pretty anxious person. Last Thursday and Friday were the two days of the big heat wave and I think I do notice a small change from that. I wasn't really outside much this weekend though and Monday rained.. but today was beautiful so hopefully in a few days I'm noticing a bit more.

Right now I'm average. Not the palest in the room anymore, but not nearly as dark as I'm looking to get. It depends on the lighting too. Under some light I look pretty tan and under other light I still look a little fair.* I did take a couple pics so far but the house lighting ruins the pics.
  3. #23 10th June 2013 
    Thanks

Well its been 2 weeks now and still results are disappointing so far. I've been dosing around .5 mg since about Thursday and my tan is pretty weak even after working outside all day for the past 2 weeks. This is weird. I'm going to up my dosage I guess and try working my way up to 1 mg. If I don't respond to that then either my vial is screwed up or I must be some kind of alien.

Has this happened to anybody else?
  4. #24 23rd August 2013 
    Thanks

Are you sure your dosing is correct?

mishag23
  5. #25 29th December 2013 
    Thanks

Been a while since I checked in. My results actually turned out looking decent after a while and I only injected it for 3 weeks and then stopped. I got compliments, a couple people told me I looked really dark but I didn't feel like I was that dark. ??? I haven't used it in months now though. I'm looking to get some more but I looked on the Southern Research Co. website and from what I can tell they haven't been selling it for a couple months now. Am I missing something and if not does anyone know any other reputable places to get it?
  6. #26 30th December 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: In need of Melanotan II advice

Way cool Joe, thank you for the update - had a feeling you are your harshest critic