• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. #141 1st November 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by St andre View Post
    I have been using Melanotan 2 occasionally for almost 3 years and haven't noticed any difference in potency. For those 3 years, I've tried stuff only from two sources and they are still great. To be fair, it's quite unbelievable that some of you have tried 20 different sources and not getting effects, I don't believe that all of them are selling bunk product. Maybe there is really some sort of immunity with Melanotan 2 that you develop from using it frequently?
    Interesting statement can you pm your supplier. Thanks
  2. #142 1st November 2017 
    Thanks
    I'm starting to think resistance to MT2 is more likely than a weak product. I've tried so many suppliers at this point. Extremely depressing.
  3. #143 5th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I'm starting to think resistance to MT2 is more likely than a weak product. I've tried so many suppliers at this point. Extremely depressing.
    There is no question in my mind that acquired resistance to MT2 is a fact. The question is, is the tolerance reversible, like resistance to drugs/alcohol etc., or is it permanent, like type 2 diabetes? I think it is more likely that the latter is the case, as you have abstained for a year and still do not respond. I don't pretend to be an expert, but the evidence certainly points that way.

As I have stated before in this forum, I started using MT2 to control blood sugar in 2011 as I was pre-diabetic. The tanning was just a bonus. It worked great, but when I noticed resistance to tanning/facial hair etc. in 2016., I monitored my blood sugar more closely and found it was on the rise. I quit MT2 "cold turkey" last June, and after a couple of months my blood sugar went beserk. I am now a fully type 2 diabetic, but this may have been in the cards anyway, not due to MT2 use.

I assume, from your previous posts, that you have gone through the 30 mg. of MT2 from the reliable supplier and are still having no results?
  4. #144 6th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG2 View Post
    There is no question in my mind that acquired resistance to MT2 is a fact. The question is, is the tolerance reversible, like resistance to drugs/alcohol etc., or is it permanent, like type 2 diabetes? I think it is more likely that the latter is the case, as you have abstained for a year and still do not respond. I don't pretend to be an expert, but the evidence certainly points that way.

As I have stated before in this forum, I started using MT2 to control blood sugar in 2011 as I was pre-diabetic. The tanning was just a bonus. It worked great, but when I noticed resistance to tanning/facial hair etc. in 2016., I monitored my blood sugar more closely and found it was on the rise. I quit MT2 "cold turkey" last June, and after a couple of months my blood sugar went beserk. I am now a fully type 2 diabetic, but this may have been in the cards anyway, not due to MT2 use.

I assume, from your previous posts, that you have gone through the 30 mg. of MT2 from the reliable supplier and are still having no results?
    Good question. I'm also anxious to know if MT2 resistance is permanent. I can't offer much input in the blood sugar realm, but I do know that MT2 raises my blood pressure temporarily. I have tested 3 different suppliers recently, none of which did anything. I would estimate that I've injected at least 30mg total (assuming the vials have a full 10mg each)

No degree of color change at all (including moles/facial hair!)

I'm not alone, either. Several other members have mentioned the exact same problem. It's very unlikely that so many merchants are selling an ineffective product. It's gotta be resistance, or tachyphylaxis.

I lowered my Remeron (mirtazapine) dose significantly, and will try another 30mg just to see. If anyone else has input, it's greatly appreciated!
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to firedan5415 For This Useful Post:

JeffG2 (6th November 2017)

6. #145 8th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    The thing is though, these suppliers are not peptide producers with million dollar peptide labs, they are just wholesale buyers/resellers and it is very likely that most are buying from the same peptide lab, or that one or two labs are supplying just about everybody. I'd use the analogy of a street drug like cocaine in a big city. The supply is overwhelmingly controlled by one major cartel in that area as the producer/importer, underneath them you have essentially 1000's of middle men dealers. if the cartel that imports for whatever reason starts 'cutting' or watering down the potency of the product to increase profits or make limited supply last longer or there was a quality issue in the lab or something, then it doesn't matter which of the 100s of dealers you try, it is all the same stuff.
  7. #146 8th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobol_ View Post
    The thing is though, these suppliers are not peptide producers with million dollar peptide labs, they are just wholesale buyers/resellers and it is very likely that most are buying from the same peptide lab, or that one or two labs are supplying just about everybody. I'd use the analogy of a street drug like cocaine in a big city. The supply is overwhelmingly controlled by one major cartel in that area as the producer/importer, underneath them you have essentially 1000's of middle men dealers. if the cartel that imports for whatever reason starts 'cutting' or watering down the potency of the product to increase profits or make limited supply last longer or there was a quality issue in the lab or something, then it doesn't matter which of the 100s of dealers you try, it is all the same stuff.
    Time will tell. If more and more users come forward with immunity symptoms, especially when using sources that "newbies" have no problem with, then to me the evidence will be overwhelming. I agree with firedan, that this phenomena is likely tachyphylaxis, i.e. the onset of resistance is very quick after in initial time of being effective. My Canadian source claims to manufacture their own, but who knows if that is true..
  8. #147 8th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG2 View Post
    Time will tell. If more and more users come forward with immunity symptoms, especially when using sources that "newbies" have no problem with, then to me the evidence will be overwhelming. I agree with firedan, that this phenomena is likely tachyphylaxis, i.e. the onset of resistance is very quick after in initial time of being effective. My Canadian source claims to manufacture their own, but who knows if that is true..
    It's hard to say for sure, of course. In my trials this year i'm fairly convinced that it is a potency/quality issue, at least from my experience. I just did a cycle from a supplier i had good results with in 2016, my 2017 order from this supplier didn't work at all, he resent and the resent vials worked somewhat but were noticeably weaker than the 2016 vial that i found in my freezer and was testing back to back - one day i'd take dose from 2016 vial, notice strong mt2 sides like libido or ridiculous morning wood that wont go away for an hour or more that even wakes you up during the night with erections that wont subside (I dose at night). Two days later i would take same amount of 2017 vial from same supplier, and much more mild version of those sides was detected, then two days later back to 2016 dose, boom strong libido sides again. Stark difference in potency back to back testing what should be the same amount from the same supplier.
  9. #148 8th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Here's a plot twist for you guys... I have tapered down to 7.5mg of Mirtazapine (Remeron) -- that alone has increased my libido.

Last night I injected what would be the equivalent of 2mg (assuming it's a full 10mg) -- got some intense boners that made it impossible to sleep, the urge to stretch, and some pretty prominent nausea.

I'm wondering if Remeron was just blocking the side effects. However, I will say this... still no degree of color change in facial hair, freckles, or moles.

I don't need sun to get my facial hair to darken, do I? That's more important than the actual tan to me, right now

By the way, if you guys would like to start a Facebook group or something so we can work as a team trying to figure out what's on, I'm open to it. PM me if you'd like my Facebook! I already have Stekke on there.
  10. #149 28th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello

I read all my way through this and i would like to let you know something

I am from Germany Berlin so i hope you understand me well

I was a true readhead pale like the bright light before you die

I have been useing mt2 for like 10 years now being off a few Times but Injecting 1=2 mg ed!!!

I now am a dark haired guy with dark facial hair and even dark hair from my waist down!!!

I have a few questions to you All

Do you accidently use minoxidil?

Do you change Injecting place?

So Injecting for a long period makes your skin be full of scares you dont even notice for your body does not rebsorb the stuff any more so take quite a new Injecting place!!!

I buy my mt2 from the guy from Holland being mantioned a few posts back for ages!!! It always works as it used to !!!

If you still have These Problems Please reply
  11. #150 29th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmos View Post
    Hello

I read all my way through this and i would like to let you know something

I am from Germany Berlin so i hope you understand me well

I was a true readhead pale like the bright light before you die

I have been useing mt2 for like 10 years now being off a few Times but Injecting 1=2 mg ed!!!

I now am a dark haired guy with dark facial hair and even dark hair from my waist down!!!

I have a few questions to you All

Do you accidently use minoxidil?

Do you change Injecting place?

So Injecting for a long period makes your skin be full of scares you dont even notice for your body does not rebsorb the stuff any more so take quite a new Injecting place!!!

I buy my mt2 from the guy from Holland being mantioned a few posts back for ages!!! It always works as it used to !!!

If you still have These Problems Please reply
    Kosmos, I would be VERY interested to talk with you more. There are many of us struggling to keep Melanotan 2 working. I will send you a private message now.
  12. #151 13th December 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi , from Germany.
    I use Mt2 since 12 months now and my first source "research peptides"(white vial) was very good,low volume,very pure and without any filler/ mannitol...Great results
    After 6 Months i had to use another Source and it was "discount peptides" (yellow vial) . It came with filler, was strong BUT after one Week i noticed some heart pain on the injection day first and then constantly heart pain over days, even lowdose 0.3mg. So i stopped using it after 3 weeks.
    Now i got some Mt2 from "lab peptides" they guaranteed per email that they dont use filler, but that was a lie. Today i got the vials and its with filler and its also in a yellow vial.
    I will test it...

Is it possible that iam alergic against mannitol?

Has someone a good source for mt2 without filler?

Would be thankful

Greetz
  13. #152 11th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Same here as mentioned in the first starting thread. Used MT2 for about 7 years (paused it now for like 6 months)

I have tried a lot of sources (UK) and I’m frlm Germany and some friends tried the stuff. They got very tanned after like 20mg of the MT2.

The best results that I had where kn 2014 with Europatan. Etc.

The source(s) that I use right now do not work as intended for me at least. My friends got brown. Like a Caribbean look but not as strong the years before when I compare to myself.

Anyway in my opinion I think that there can be a permanent Résistance ( maybe complete all receptors are down)

Is there an alternative way to tan? I have read about melitane. Maybe as Dan mentioned we ca. Use the FB group for it to discuss.

And it would be nice that the German users here maybe can PM me?
  14. #153 6th June 2018 
    Thanks
    Could you pm me your source please.
  15. #154 4th July 2018 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 not as strong as years before

WOW You look great I just came back from MIA and your before n after pics totally have me motivated more than ever
  16. #155 13th July 2018 
    Thanks
    Hey, could anyone please PM me a reliable Melanotan 2 supplier in Europe? Thank you!
  17. #156 14th July 2018 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 not as strong as years

I read earlier in week his comparison is Marshall.

To add to this convo, if youre taking Strong, you considering Funchess at same spot? He seems to be only WR? in the same tier.
  18. #157 27th July 2018 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 not as strong as years before

WOW You look great I just came back from MIA and your before n after pics totally have me motivated more than ever
  19. #158 7th August 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Hey, could anyone please PM me a reliable Melanotan 2 supplier in Europe? Thank you!
    Can anyone also PM me with a good supplier in Europe?