• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #41 21st February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchdave View Post
    Hey, fire dan I see you're a regular on here have you tried this source? If so how did you get on? Also can you pm message
    Yes. It didn't work for me.
  2. #42 22nd February 2017 
    Thanks
    i don't know whether you are get immune to it.
  3. #43 8th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I would appreciate if someone could pm me solid source, thank you!
  4. #44 18th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I can also say that I remember getting ridiculous boners back in 2007/2008 when I started using melanotan. But in the last 5 years or so, they seem to have gone away, as a side effect. I still get nausea and the rest of the side effects. And I do get a good tan, no complaints there. But I happen to be still using something now, that I ordered in 2014. So, I can't really say if the newer stuff is good or not. But, I can say that I've seen a dramatic change in the "boner territory". And I kind of miss that side effect, to be perfectly honest. I've also often wondered whether I've become immune to that somehow.

Also, if someone knows a great source that ships internationally, with a good lab behind it. I'm interested in PMs. Thanks.
  5. #45 20th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
    I can also say that I remember getting ridiculous boners back in 2007/2008 when I started using melanotan. But in the last 5 years or so, they seem to have gone away, as a side effect. I still get nausea and the rest of the side effects. And I do get a good tan, no complaints there. But I happen to be still using something now, that I ordered in 2014. So, I can't really say if the newer stuff is good or not. But, I can say that I've seen a dramatic change in the "boner territory". And I kind of miss that side effect, to be perfectly honest. I've also often wondered whether I've become immune to that somehow.

Also, if someone knows a great source that ships internationally, with a good lab behind it. I'm interested in PMs. Thanks.
    From my experience, I get powerful boners if my body fat is quite low, I was overweight before and didn't get any aswell. Also you won't get boners if you don't have any testosterone in your body, perhaps in PCT.
  6. #46 21st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Any news on locating europatan?
  7. #47 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi guys,

A few people have messaged me about my experience of growing resistance to MT2 (apologies about not replying, i'm still under the 15 post rule).

Late last year I found i had to take higher doses of MT2 to get close to the results i was previously. I did change suppliers which in the end did help me get a good tan. But it took a lot longer dosing period and a required a lot more sun.

In saying all this, if anyone has found a quality Aus source with high purity, please PM me. Open to try others out.
  8. #48 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks

Any news? Did you find a source?
  9. #49 23rd March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfen23 View Post
    Hi guys,

A few people have messaged me about my experience of growing resistance to MT2 (apologies about not replying, i'm still under the 15 post rule).

Late last year I found i had to take higher doses of MT2 to get close to the results i was previously. I did change suppliers which in the end did help me get a good tan. But it took a lot longer dosing period and a required a lot more sun.

In saying all this, if anyone has found a quality Aus source with high purity, please PM me. Open to try others out.
    I haven't found a reliable source, unfortunately. I am still not responding to any source I've tested. How are things going for you?
  10. #50 26th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Let me know if you come across a winner, i'll be sure to let you know if i find any as i'm currently hunting for a good source. I had a good tan over the summer period, but its slowly fading away.

I'm planning to start another load and go on a holiday over the Aussie winter so will be interesting to see how the results go with whatever source i choose.
  11. #51 27th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't know what are you talking about, I have used melanotan from 3 different sources and everyone of them did wonders! But I noticed that when I use Melanotan 2 every week for long period of time, I need to take few months break to feel side effects again, it feels like it gets less effective if used without break.
  12. #52 27th March 2017 
    Thanks

Dude that was 10 years ago... How old you are now? You probably simply had much more testosterone and higher libido, that's why you were getting crazy erections.
  13. #53 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    Dude that was 10 years ago... How old you are now? You probably simply had much more testosterone and higher libido, that's why you were getting crazy erections.
    I'm not sure about that. When MT2 was working, I had steel cutting boners every time, for years. My girlfriend at the time loved that side effect
  14. #54 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I'm not sure about that. When MT2 was working, I had steel cutting boners every time, for years. My girlfriend at the time loved that side effect
    Lucky you.. My girlfriend tho is already exhausted from my high libido (I want it everyday, but she only about 3 times a week) and when I take melanotan I want it 4 times a day lol. She have also tried melanotan2 but didn't get that side effect, that's why I am gonna buy some PT141 and test it on her
    Last edited by Unnamed; 29th March 2017 at 06:31 AM.
  15. #55 30th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I see that there is a banner at the top of this forum adverting MT2. Is there a reason nobody is using it and still looking for a supplier? Should I go with someone else? Appreciate a PM if there is a better U.S. based supplier.
  16. #56 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AltoNixzo View Post
    I see that there is a banner at the top of this forum adverting MT2. Is there a reason nobody is using it and still looking for a supplier? Should I go with someone else? Appreciate a PM if there is a better U.S. based supplier.
    What makes you think that nobody is using it? I use them and I can't complain about the results (my profile pic is before I started using MT2, now I look much darker), but I am located in Europe just like they are..
  17. #57 31st March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    What makes you think that nobody is using it? I use them and I can't complain about the results (my profile pic is before I started using MT2, now I look much darker), but I am located in Europe just like they are..
    Yep, lovemelanotan is great and also I think they are this forums sponsors, that's why there is that banner. One of the strongest and purest melanotan I have ever used.
  18. #58 1st April 2017 
    Thanks
    Greetings,

I am also looking for a new quality source.
    Please PM me if you know of a good one.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BigD; 1st April 2017 at 01:16 PM.
  19. #59 4th April 2017 
    Thanks

Fucked anayway

Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I haven't found a reliable source, unfortunately. I am still not responding to any source I've tested. How are things going for you?
    Wondering whether you still had negative response. Looks like when you stop responding then it is over forever! So bad...
  20. #60 5th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG2 View Post
    Wondering whether you still had negative response. Looks like when you stop responding then it is over forever! So bad...
    Sure looks that way right now.