• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #21 9th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    i have pmd you the source, the second one is the best i have had very little content it looks almost empty but these contain no filler materials!
    That doesn't look like anything I've ever seen, and I'm seen a lot of Melanotan...
  2. #22 9th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    That doesn't look like anything I've ever seen, and I'm seen a lot of Melanotan...
    Yes i know in the beginning to good vials where supposed to look like the second pic almost empty later they came with all those crazy volumes,
    Take a look on here, it is a copy of the old forum here you could read about the difference in appearance and mannitol:

Melanotan.org - Afamelanotide, Melanotan II and Bremelanotide Forums for Shared Discussions - Issues of Allergic Reactions and Issue of Mannitol
  3. #23 6th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Cees,would you mind p.m. me that supplier.That is the way it used to look 5 year ago.Jar almost empty.
  4. #24 6th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkers View Post
    You need to take a break i heard you been on the stuff years. I only take for about 4/5 months of the year, it isn't meant for everyday use
    That's not true. Some people have just been tricked by unreliable suppliers which needs to be avoided in the future.
  5. #25 22nd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi Cees, could you please pm me your source without the filler as my source just doesn't seem to be working, thanks
  6. #26 23rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Hey everyone,
    i've been a melanotan user II for 7years now. Before i started using i was on another forum ( is think it was melanotanforum.org) where i met my first source who sold me melanotan II. This was just a guy from Holland (I am from Belgium) who didn't have a site. But this was the best Melanotan I ever had. This melanotan II vial was almost empty like in the picture from Cees.
    The year after that he stopped selling and i had to find a good site. Since then, the only thing i ever found was filled with the other crap. Never had the same effect again (from only 30mg of Melanotan) and since then it only got worse. Before i started to read this discussion I also thought it was me maybe getting immune. I sure hope I am not because this stuff changed my life!!! I am a type1 (almost 0) white hair. This year i took 90mg (from March till now) and the results are crap. So if there's anyone of you who still knows a good source, please pm me. Doesn't matter if your seller or if its a website.
    Will really be very grateful.
  7. #27 28th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi all,
    I'm a pharmacist and MT2 user for about 9 years. Have been fortunate to have had success with tanning very dark (with erections, dizziness, nausea, etc) taking 10mg per day until about 2 years ago when my supplier, Europatan went out of business (or changed names, etc). Cant find em now. Since then, ive tried at least 10 different suppliers and while I still get somewhat dark, nothing like before. Also, no nausea, erections, etc.
    This could be due to a phenomenon called "tolerance", which the body "gets used" to a certain change in chemisty (eg. the introduction of a new peptide such as MT). This happens with many drugs. This could be due to a process called "down regulation" in which the melanin producting cells, "down regulate" or reduce, the no of rectptors on their surface to compensate for the increased ammt of stimulation by the influx of MT hormone. The body is trying to revert back to its original state, or "homeostasis".
    However, I will have to say that Europatan worked to the very last vial, and the change was instantaneous from one company to the other...so at least in my case, does not sound like 100 percent "tolerance", but due at least in part to less potent product. I have searched high and low for Europatan but no dice. Any comments are apprecatiated.
  8. #28 28th August 2016 
    Thanks

Interested in source

Quote Originally Posted by Cees View Post
    i have pmd you the source, the second one is the best i have had very little content it looks almost empty but these contain no filler materials!
    Hi Cees, I'm new here ( great site )- could you PM me your source too?
    Thanks
  9. #29 26th September 2016 
    Thanks
    I took 3 months off, and am starting up again. Does anyone have a reliable source they have personally gotten solid results from?
  10. #30 28th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Does anyone have anything to add here? I took 3 months off -- but would like to find a reliable supplier to resume testing. I may end up having to get my own stuff synthesized!

Dan
  11. #31 28th September 2016 
    Thanks
    same here, looking for A GOOD SUPPLIER SENDING from the UK!
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to raveya For This Useful Post:

Switchdave (21st March 2017)

13. #32 26th October 2016 
    Thanks
    I'd also appreciate a source PM.
  14. #33 19th December 2016 
    Thanks
    still Lookg for a GOOD UK Seller... please PM
  15. #34 3rd January 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think it's immunity, it's just gotten to be rubbish quality.

In last 7 years, I've used us research labs, europatan, bluesky, labpeptides, labpe.... all are either now defunct and gone or mostly bunk or very weak.

Any recommendations? : )
  16. #35 5th January 2017 
    Thanks
    I would really really appreciate a pm for a good source with no filler - I only trust lovemelanotan but their vials are always very full which means they add mannitol... Thanks!
  17. #36 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Can you pm the source please I'm having all the issues of above!
  18. #37 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Can you pm the source please I'm having all the issues of the above! MT2 is just not working for me any more! I'm inteagued about you latest post. Is it like the old days where we tan like hell?
  19. #38 15th February 2017 
    Thanks

Hi

Hey cess, Can you pm the source please I'm having all the issues of the above! MT2 is just not working for me any more! I'm inteagued about you latest post. Is it like the old days where we tan like hell!
  20. #39 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi John have you got the name of the source?
  21. #40 15th February 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I've never had anything that looks like the second picture, only "balls of peptide" with the occasional peptide that's stuck to the bottom. That vial looks empty practically. If you have a solid source, please send me a PM!
    Hey, fire dan I see you're a regular on here have you tried this source? If so how did you get on? Also can you pm message