• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #41 4th April 2014 
    Thanks

Re: My Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray Experiment

I really have no idea. I can only speak from my own experience. I started out with very small doses (as was well documented in this thread), and moved up gradually. The nasal spray, for me, gave me far better control small incremental dosing. I could do 4 sprays, see how I felt in an hour, do another 4 sprays, etc. etc.

Only one way to find out. It's your body and your decision. If you do try it, be patient, move slowly, and report the results for the benefit of others.*
  2. #42 6th April 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for the information on your experience Nargilyos. I recently went to the doctor for a persistent cough and irritable throat. She diagnosed it as a pollen allergy. That is interesting as I have never had an allergy reaction before this. She gave me some medication and also told me to take an antihistamine in the evening. I will give the meds some time to work and see what happens.
  3. #43 7th April 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks,

i just ordered rhinaris-nasal-mist from this site]https://www.canadadrugs.com/products/rhinaris-nasal-mist/5-15

I'm really excited as I didn't use this stuff for a really long time (3 years!). I thought I won't try again, at least until there will be some new procedure to use it (like implant for example). your thread is giving me insperation]http://www.jmedicalcasereports.com/content/2/1/283

later on, I gave up because it's annoying to deal with 0.0003 mg of MT in injection method. now, with 30ml nasal spray- its much easier. maybe I could mimic this protocol and builid some tolerance with the nasal spray as it much more easier to make]
    ----
    technical question: how I put MT2 solute in the spray. is it simple?
  4. #44 9th April 2014 
    Thanks

That's cool Nargilyos.

Mixing is really simple. The first time I did it I reconstituted it with BAC (completely unnecessary to use BAC...could have just used water, but I did it out habitual force). Invert the vial, start pulling out the solution--as you get down to the last bit (same as when injecting) you'll have to pull the end of the syringe down to get the last bit. It's easy.

The second and third times I reconstituted, I just used the nasal spray solution. It's a bit slower going than water, but it works fine.

Keep us posted on how things work out and good luck!
  5. #45 10th May 2014 
    Thanks

Out of interest are you sure you just didn't purchase a dodgy batch of mt2. I have used a few suppliers that have made me incredibly sick, but also had batches in which I got good results without the bad sides..

"
    Thanks,

i just ordered rhinaris-nasal-mist from this site]https://www.canadadrugs.com/products/rhinaris-nasal-mist/5-15

I'm really excited as I didn't use this stuff for a really long time (3 years!). I thought I won't try again, at least until there will be some new procedure to use it (like implant for example). your thread is giving me insperation]http://www.jmedicalcasereports.com/content/2/1/283

later on, I gave up because it's annoying to deal with 0.0003 mg of MT in injection method. now, with 30ml nasal spray- its much easier. maybe I could mimic this protocol and builid some tolerance with the nasal spray as it much more easier to make]
    ----
    technical question]"
  6. #46 12th May 2014 
    Thanks

So I'm going to give this a go as soon as my next batch arrives.

http://www.boots.com/en/Calpol-Soothe-Care-Saline-Nasal-Spray-15ml_1002767/ do you guys think this would be suitable?

Are there any ingredients that might compromise the peptide that I should avoid, or will any saline nasal spray do the trick?

I like the idea of this one, as at 100 sprays it would be relatively easy to monitor dosing and wouldn't require as many sprays as the OP used.

I'd probably just do 2 sprays per day to start with and slowly build!
  7. #47 13th May 2014 
    Thanks

"

http://www.boots.com/en/Calpol-Soothe-Care-Saline-Nasal-Spray-15ml_1002767/ do you guys think this would be suitable?

Are there any ingredients that might compromise the peptide that I should avoid, or will any saline nasal spray do the trick?

I like the idea of this one, as at 100 sprays it would be relatively easy to monitor dosing and wouldn't require as many sprays as the OP used.

"

Londonboy,

just checked the ingredients of this nasal spray. It doesn't contain any preservatives like benzyl alcohol or benzalkonium chloride. IMO its important to have preservatives in a MT2 nasal spray especially when u consider a low dose regimen over a long period of time.
    Secondly, it doesn't have substances like glycerol or propylenglycol which would make the solution more viscous. When the solution is more viscous , the peptide "sticks" on the muccus preventing it running down your throat.
    Moreover, propylene glycol is a so called "penetration enhancer", often used in the dermatology when a drug should penetrate the upper layers of the skin.*

The often discussed "rhinaris-nasal-mist" should be more appropriate for our purpose ;D
  8. #48 13th May 2014 
    Thanks

maybe the DIY people over here might also be interested in melitane. You can order it kinda cheap on ebay.
  9. #49 14th May 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks for this dude, unfortunately rhinaris seems to be a US thing and I don't want to wait ages for someone to ship over! I've clocked a couple of other options available in London

How about this one?

Ingredients]Other ingredients are: Sodium hyaluronate, sorbitol, glycerol, disodium phosphate dihydrate, sodium
    dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate, sodium chloride and water for injections.

or

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Saline-Nasal-Spray-15ml-_1133805/

Sorry to bug, I just have no clue in regards to nasal spray ingredients!

"
    "

"

Londonboy,

just checked the ingredients of this nasal spray. It doesn't contain any preservatives like benzyl alcohol or benzalkonium chloride. IMO its important to have preservatives in a MT2 nasal spray especially when u consider a low dose regimen over a long period of time.
    Secondly, it doesn't have substances like glycerol or propylenglycol which would make the solution more viscous. When the solution is more viscous , the peptide "sticks" on the muccus preventing it running down your throat.
    Moreover, propylene glycol is a so called "penetration enhancer", often used in the dermatology when a drug should penetrate the upper layers of the skin.*

The often discussed "rhinaris-nasal-mist" should be more appropriate for our purpose ;D
    "
  10. #50 14th May 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Thanks for this dude, unfortunately rhinaris seems to be a US thing and I don't want to wait ages for someone to ship over! I've clocked a couple of other options available in London

How about this one?

Ingredients]Other ingredients are: Sodium hyaluronate, sorbitol, glycerol, disodium phosphate dihydrate, sodium
    dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate, sodium chloride and water for injections.

or

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Saline-Nasal-Spray-15ml-_1133805/

Sorry to bug, I just have no clue in regards to nasal spray ingredients!

"

Londonboy,

Don't use nasal sprays that contain the active ingredient "Xylometazoline hydrochloride" for your MT2 nasal spray. Long term usage of this nasal spray could result in muccus damage and addiction.* It's a nasal spray against blocked nose when u have a cold.

As i previously said, the most important substances for an MT2 nasal spray are]
    1.) higher viscosity compared to pure water
    2.) Preservatives like benzyl alcohol or Benzalkonium chloride

mt-anon-5000,

In comparison to the sub-q injections, did you experience any "adverse effects" (errections, weight loss, increased libido) when using the MT2 nasal spray?

thanks
  11. #51 20th May 2014 
    Thanks

First off, I love that this thread has taken on a life of its own, and that people are now adding to the knowledge and experience. Like I said earlier, when I first started this I couldn't find any useful information or experience at all.

mela_user,

I experienced nausea, but much less pronounced. I also found that my body became tolerant of the peptide much quicker and to a far great degree--to the point where my tolerance was basically "normal"...able to do .5 mg doses (something I never thought possible for me with my acute intolerance). I never had increased libido with sub-q or mucosal delivery, but night time and morning "wood" was far more frequent--identical for both systems of delivery. My beard went darker but I don't believe that it went quite as dark, as fast, with nasal spray. The onset and depth of the tan was/is identical to sub-q, for me.

One other new development...I've been experimenting with dosing on tan days only (right before, right after, and then before bed). I've found great success in it. Plus, it has the added benefit of not making my moles and freckles pop out.

The second thing that I've noticed is that I've managed to keep my tolerance to the peptide. With sub-q, if I stopped for a couple weeks I'd be sick as a dog when I started again if I dosed anything higher than 100mcg. I now find that, even with many weeks off, I can jump right back into normal dosing protocol without any nausea etc.
  12. #52 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

Hi mt-anon-5000,

So i just Ordered 2 x 10 mg of melanotan-2 and 10 mg of bacterio static water,

If i understand correctly ]
    Am I doing it right or point me out where i'm going wrong please!

Thanks!
  13. #53 21st May 2014 
    Thanks

Not quite on the right track. You're mixing up weights and volumes, and doing some unnecessary stuff. All you care about is the total number of sprays and the amount of MT-2. That's it. If you're reconstituting your MT-2 with the nasal spray, then pouring it back into the bottle you don't change the volume of liquid, and therefor don't change the number of sprays. If you add liquid to the nasal spray (in the form of BAC) then you'll need to do the math to figure out how many sprays are now in there. Here's the simple math, assuming that you reconstitute with the nasal spray and don't add any new liquid volume into the solution:

- Let's say you have 300 sprays in the bottle
    - Let's say you have 10 mg of MT-2
    - You add the MT-2 to the nasal spray solution
    - You now have 10mg of MT-2 / 300 sprays
    - Doing the math (dividing 10/300), you determine that it's 33.33mcg per spray (approximately 16.67mcg of MT-2 in the blood per spray)

Get it?
  14. #54 22nd May 2014 
    Thanks

Yeah man, thanks alot!
  15. #55 30th May 2014 
    Thanks

Hi there, thanks for this thread- it has been useful and insightful! I'm moving to Dubai in august so worried about being a type 1 out there with that intense heat. My question is about the fact you mentioned you could take it with you on holiday- did you take it in hand luggage? Dubai are extremely strict about certain substances and I know there would be no way on getting the injections through customs , but this may be a way to get round it! Thanks
  16. #56 2nd June 2014 
    Thanks

I just put my bottle of Rhinaris Dry Nose Nasal Spray right into my toiletries. They could take it out, smell it, spray it, try it, chemically test it (they won't be set up to test for the peptide!) and it's just nothing more than nasal spray for a dry nose. Not strange at all, considering you're going to the dry, hot desert.* * You'll toss it into the fridge when you get there.
  17. #57 6th June 2014 
    Thanks

Just curious if anyone else with a lighter skin shade has tried this method.* The OP mentioned that he tans easily even without melanotan.* I am very light and don't tan, only burn.* I tried M2 a few years ago by injection and it worked great, but I hate needles.
  18. #58 9th June 2014 
    Thanks

I tan medium easily. I know it's not the answer to your question, but I tan identically with nasal spray and sub-q. The only difference is that possibly my moles/freckles and my beard don't get quite as dark with nasal spray. I have no explanation for that but it's something that I've observed.

Furthermore, I've been experimenting with only dosing nasal spray on tanning days the last 3 weeks. I've been tanning just as fast--except with much less mole darkening. Quite excited about this revelation.
  19. #59 10th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Just curious if anyone else with a lighter skin shade has tried this method.* The OP mentioned that he tans easily even without melanotan.* I am very light and don't tan, only burn.* I tried M2 a few years ago by injection and it worked great, but I hate needles.
    "

worked just fine for me, Typ 1 never tan, never burn. Did try Nasal Spray around 6 months ago, i did 1 tanning session per week at around 20mg i had a pretty vi*si*bel tan.
  20. #60 11th June 2014 
    1189 Oral Lake Road Minneapolis, MN 55406
    Thanks

Hi guys. Firstly thank you very much mtanon, really useful to read your stuff.

Just letting you know i've received 30mg MT2 today in the post and a nasal applicator. I guess i'm going about it a different way to the OP as i'm just using the peptide and bacteriostatic water. Truth be told that was the instruction on the website I ordered from, and I've tried 3 sprays and it didn't hurt at all just using the water. Guess it will be more runny than your method though, although I haven't had any go down my throat.

I did feel a bit of nausea, but no where near as long lasting as I used to get it. I think I'm type 1/2, brown hair but never used to tan at all when i was younger. I've been using MT2 in the summer for the past 4 years, and must say compared to my sister It's been much more effective on me. There have been times where I've just used 10mg and been pretty brown!

Will keep you posted with progress. Going to leave it a few days before I start hitting the sun beds.