• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #21 10th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: My Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray Experiment

i am not an expert but i think taking mt-1 the nasal route will not be that effective,
    for mt-2 you need twice the dose nasaly (not tried my self yet but from reading overhere)

to get well tanned with mt-1 you need at least 60mg (injection way) so that will be 120mg for nasal method
    that will be a lot of sprays.*

the molecuul of mt-1 is larger then mt-2 will this have any influence in absorbtion rate by the mucous membrane ?
  2. #22 10th February 2014 
    Thanks

I have no experience with MT-1, so can't comment. Between the molecule being larger and the high doses required I'd say it's not looking good at all.
  3. #23 20th February 2014 
    Thanks

Hi, I`m new here.
    It would be interesting to know, how it is going with the nasal experiment? (sorry about my english, its not my first language.
    Cheers,
    Bobby
  4. #24 20th February 2014 
    Thanks

Going very well. I have a great tan from the nasal spray and 2 UV sessions a week. It looks like I've already been on holidays. Been a very normal MT-2 experience, except, instead of once a day injection, I'm doing 4 sprays, 3 times a day. Best part of all is that, when I leave in just over a week for vacation, I'll be able to take my nasal spray with me.
  5. #25 21st February 2014 
    Thanks

Sounds great! Thank you for your update.
    I think about starting with nasal spray too. But actually, I would prefer MT1, because I don`t want/need the effects like losing weight and getting erections. I read, it seems to be impossible with MT1 and nasal spray...would it be worth a test, or is it of sure absolutely senseless? What do you think]

6. #26 21st February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I have no experience with MT-1, so can't comment. Between the molecule being larger and the high doses required I'd say it's not looking good at all.
    "
    Hey Bobby, mt-anon hit the nail on the head. MT-1 administered as a nasal spray would not be efficacious in the least. Further, melanocortin agonists are systemic & are not known to have greater effect locally.
  7. #27 21st February 2014 
    Thanks

"
    ...I don`t want/need the effects like losing weight and getting erections. I read, it seems to be impossible with MT1 and nasal spray.
    "

Without high doses (which is what you need for spray anyway) losing weight (loss of appetite) shouldn't be an issue, nor should spontaneous erections.

"
    What do you think]"

That's not how it works.
  8. #28 21st February 2014 
    Thanks

Thanx for your answers. So I`m going to order MT2.

Maybe a language-problem. I understand, how it works over the mucous membrane. I try to explain in other words, what I meant. (I know]Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  9. #29 21st February 2014 
    Thanks

No, it's okay to ask. I can't see that taking it into the nasal passage puts you at any additional risk. Technically it puts you at less risk--because if your injection procedure isn't done properly you could get an infection.
  10. #30 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks

I like this experiement Anon!

For someone who's never tried M2 before how what do you think of going with low doses (50mcg-150mcg) until desired tan has been achieved and then maintain with M2 nasal spray? I'm a skin type 1, ginger, btw.

Thanks!
  11. #31 25th February 2014 
    Thanks

I really want to try MT1 but can't bring myself to inject.* So I am going to try the nasal spray with MT1.* I will keep you all posted.

I think I will try exactly what Anon is doing as far as the reconstiting process with the nasal spray.* I know more MT1 is needed than MT2 but I want to start extremely low.* Therefore; I thought that I would try 6 sprays twice a day.

Any thoughts/ advice???

BTW, wikepedia lists one of the routes for MT1 as intranasal.
  12. #32 26th February 2014 
    Thanks

I've been using melanotan-free-tan, 2 sprays twice daily and have found that it works great. Had a slight headache the first time I used it but no other side effects since. I might up the dose as summer approaches, just didn't want to go unnaturally dark over winter.
  13. #33 26th February 2014 
    Thanks

Stubell,

I saw melanotan-free-tan advertised online.* I am very interested, what are the ingredients if it is melanotan free?* I just want to know what I am getting myself into.

I search the web for information about it and can only find their website.

Thanks!
  14. #34 26th February 2014 
    Thanks

"

For someone who's never tried M2 before how what do you think of going with low doses (50mcg-150mcg) until desired tan has been achieved and then maintain with M2 nasal spray? I'm a skin type 1, ginger, btw.

"

I'm extremely sensitive to MT-2, and I've found that 150mcg is what was needed to meaningfully tan--and I tan pretty easily without it. My feeling is that you may want to be in the range of 200-250, as your low dose, to get your tan. Even then, you'll have to be patient. For low dosing--injection, nasal spray... either one. Just remember that if you're doing 200mcg sub-q, you'll need about 400-450mcg nasally--with no post nasal drip of the solution (that's loss of MT-2 down the back of your throat).
  15. #35 26th February 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I really want to try MT1 but can't bring myself to inject.* So I am going to try the nasal spray with MT1.* I will keep you all posted.

I think I will try exactly what Anon is doing as far as the reconstiting process with the nasal spray.* I know more MT1 is needed than MT2 but I want to start extremely low.* Therefore; I thought that I would try 6 sprays twice a day.

Any thoughts/ advice???

BTW, wikepedia lists one of the routes for MT1 as intranasal.
    "

I would be very surprised to find out that MT-1 is feasible at all as a nasal spray. Let us know your results!*
  16. #36 27th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Stubell,
    I saw melanotan-free-tan advertised online.* I am very interested, what are the ingredients if it is melanotan free?* I just want to know what I am getting myself into.

I search the web for information about it and can only find their website.

Thanks!
    "
    Hey Beccalina, I have also noticed melanotan-free-tan's advertising campaign. They simply use cheap domains + coupons (google ppc) to promote their product (illegally...as it's against terms of service and will not last long). The product is likely water or sodium chloride w/ mt-2 added prior to shipping. Mt-anon-5000's method is just as good if not better
  17. #37 12th March 2014 
    Thanks

*DEFINITIVE UPDATE*

So, back from my vacation to the Caribbean ... lots of questions to answer and lots of things to report. I'll address them in point form]
    1. I've found that I have really been able to desensitize myself to MT-2 through the nasal spray, in a way that I never could with sub-q injection. I've done as many as 30 sprays in a day--as much as 500mcg in the blood. Something I never thought was possible in a million years! I'm sensitive to MT-2 to the ridiculous extreme, as I've documented in another thread.

2. I mixed up a batch the day that I left. I used it all vacation (1 week) and am still using it. It has never been refrigerated and I've not noticed any perceivable drop in potency.

3. I am dark. I mean, I'm really dark. I had a really good base before I went, and spent 4 days in the sun total while I was there, for about 4.5 hours per day. I used 15 spf the first day, 8 on day 2 and 3, and no sun screen on day 4.

4. I always make sure that I never overwhelm my nasal cavity with solution or the peptide. 4 sprays at a time (about 65mcg), spread throughout the day, making sure that my nasal cavity has dried in between. No post nasal drip, if I can help it.

5. When I was getting my base in the salon I wasn't turning as brown as fast as I would have thought. I suspected that it was because the sun gives you a far better tan, but I didn't want to discount the possibility that MT-2 wasn't as effective through nasal spray. That has been debunked completely--it's purely down to the fact that tanning beds suck compared to the sun.

6. The guy who said that he was doing 10mg a week of nasal spray and it did nothing ... he was either not using MT-2 or was doing something catastrophically wrong--like it all ending up in his stomach. I've used about 10mg in about 9 days and am very very dark--and I, of course, had lots of UV. However, I'd never get this dark this fast without MT-2.

7. I will never go back to injecting again. The ease, the portability, how exact I can be with dosing, spreading out dosing, stopping right before I feel too sick, and ultimately the results--just as good as injection--albeit I've used twice as much MT-2. I get it cheap though, I can afford it and it's worth it to me for the convenience a thousand times over.

I think that just about covers it. If I think of anything else I'll post. Feel free to fire away with any intelligent questions.
  18. #38 20th March 2014 
    Thanks

Hi Anon,

Thank you for your great information about the nasal Spray.

I`ve ordered 3 vials MT-2 and will start in a few days with the Nasal Spray Experiment. (going to document in a separate thread).

Could you please explain me, how did you started? How many times a day how many sprays? Bought a 30ml Nasal Spray and will count the number of sprays with water, to find out, how many sprays the whole container is. I think, it should be identical like yours.

Thanks!

B.

19. #39 24th March 2014 
    Thanks

Here you go:

- I bought a bottle that listed that it had 300 sprays on it. If you can't find a bottle that tells you how many measured doses, by 2 of the same bottle, deplete one to find out the sprays, and then use the second one for mixing and dosing.

- I dose 4 sprays at a time. Each spray is 33mcg. 4X33mcg = 132mcg. Assuming a 50% absorption rate that means that every 4 sprays = approx. 66mcg in the blood.

- I dosed 4 sprays at a time (2 in each nostril) because I found that if I did more than 2 sprays in a nostril at a time that it would start to run down the back of my throat. That amounts to a loss. The key is allowing it to sit on the mucous membrane until it's basically dry--allowing it maximum time to cross the mucosal barrier.

- I think I dosed 10 sprays the first day. I would increase the dosage according to how I felt, and spread them throughout the day. Certainly before I tanned and then immediately after. I stuck with 12 sprays for quite a while. Then 16. Personal preference from this point on for you.
  20. #40 4th April 2014 
    Thanks

Hi,

I used MT couple of times in the past. I stopped almost 3 years ago because I suffered from bad allergy symptoms throughout my usage. my body simply reject the peptide.

Do you think that there is a chance that my body won't reject MT if I will use it through the nasal method? maybe in a small amounts?*

I'm really missing the tan...

Thanks