• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 19th April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: hello - first post, looking for some assistance with suitable dosing.

A little update : From 10/04/2013 to 19/04/2013 ==> 0,5mg
    I am officially 10mg in, and will start hitting tanning bed as soon as I receive the indoor tanning lotion I ordered from Amazon, which should be on tuesday at the latest.
    As far as side effects go, I don't get the leg pain anymore, nor flushing, nor nausea... HOWEVER I have bad discoloration at this point, my lips are medium purple, undereyes is extremely dark, freckles (and I insist on the fact that I got FRECKLES, not MOLES, not the same thing at all...) every single scar (both pimples residual scars and actual ice pick scars have darkened a LOT). Finally my face has an overall "dirty" look because of it, the color is not natural, but again I have never exposed myself to uv so far, so that's why, uv exposure should fix this problem as the produced melanin oxidizes. Finally, I get a lot of boners in the morning and randomly during the day, they don't last forever or anything but they are so intense they sometimes hurt, it makes my **** appear huuuuuuge however so that's a satisfying feeling if that makes sense ^^
  2. #22 19th April 2013 
    Thanks

Oops I posted it here by mistake lol, should be on my personal thread :p
  3. #23 21st April 2013 
    Thanks

I've just been continuing with my 0.2mg per day dosing. Havent used a tanning bed yet but planning to go tomorrow.

Ive been reading that i shouldnt actually use sunscreen spf30 in a tanning bed anf knstead i should be using a tanning lotion. Is this correct?

In terms of sides, i'm probably only 2-3mg in but nothing to report in terms of anything appearing or changing. Just the slight and very brief feeling of sickness post injection which to be honest is nothing.

Further clarification on what is required for my girst tanning session would be appreciated.

Thanks again
  4. #24 21st April 2013 
    Thanks

Just a quick update.

Went for my first ever tanning session today. They had two types of bed, one was stronger than the other.* The lady advised that i use the weaker bed as its my first time. She also said there was bo need for sunscreen and advised that i'd be fine without anything so long as i moisturise afterwards. Was this sound advice? I did 5 minutes with a towel on my head and a sock on my bits lol. Will return for another 5 minutes on tues or weds.
  5. #25 22nd April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sound advice, thank you for the update - happy she helped, the weaker bed & your covering should treat you well over these next days - please keep us posted* 8)
  6. #26 22nd April 2013 
    Thanks

This morning i'm a red colour lol. Seems to be in certain areas more than others notably my stomach and back. Its not painful and no signs of anything else changing as of yet.
  7. #27 24th April 2013 
    Thanks

Another update.

Had my second 5 minute tanning session today. Its about 6 hours later now and i'm fairly red now particularly on my stomach. Feeling a bit itchy. Again i never wore any spf for the session as advised. I have moisturised since.

No noticeable changes in terms of darkened freckles. Possibly a few new ones but cant be definite.
  8. #28 25th April 2013 
    Thanks

Seem to have slightly more colour to bodyparts such as legs now with no real burning.

Only my stomach and lats seem to be a little burned/pink. Is this normal when going from extremely pale?. I dont feel any pain with it although last night i felt a little cold/shivery.

Also when the time comes, how do i introduce my face to things to prevent it burning. I would like to do this maybe one or two sessions prior to my holiday. Perhaps remove the towel from my face midway through the tanning session?
  9. #29 25th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thank you for the update bigt, all sounds well*
    Continue as you are - a few minutes of facial exposure in the bed is a-okay, you'll know best before long!
  10. #30 25th April 2013 
    Thanks

If your slightly red and it's not from the heat you got a burn. Then I would reccomend taking shorters sessions with the same intervall your doing now. When you dont get any burns, then you can increase the session. Best of luck
  11. #31 25th April 2013 
    Thanks

Thanks again for the replies. I will keep facial exposure to a minimum.

Yes the redness is slight burn. Mostly on stomach. Its not uncomfortable, just slightly itchy for a while.

So you suggest cutting my session time down a bit from my current 5 mins? I had my first and second session 3 days apart.
  12. #32 26th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My guess is that your skin/body is acclimating - hopefully the discomfort will only lessen here on out*
  13. #33 28th April 2013 
    Thanks

Will have another tanning session tomorrow and perhaps another two prior to leaving next weekend.

Have noticed a couple of new dark freckles on my face near my eyebrows which is an area that hasnt had any sun exposure through sunbeds.

I've been warned a few times this week about the dangers of sunbeds by family members. They dont know im using mt2 though. One question i have is does mt2 actually proect the skin from damage?
  14. #34 30th April 2013 
    Thanks

Had third 5 minute session last night. Noticing a definite change in colour now. I'm no longer a complete ghost.

I just need some reassurance that using tanning beds like this isn't 'too dangerous'. Is it okay so long as i'm using them respobsibly and not overdoing them. I'm not used to tanning salons so when i'm queuing at one i'm sitting next to people who regularly go and i have to say the majority have a horrible orange skin tone. What causes this? And what are the chances of this happening to me?

I'll have two more sessions before i fly away. Tonorrow and friday. Should i increase the duration if either of these? I'm no longer burning on my tummy, the only area i seem to burn is at my right lat, near the armpit. I think i'll add sunscreen to this area next time.
  15. #35 1st May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sounds like you're safely utilizing the sunbed, have no fear. Poor sunless tanning products, bronzer, tingle...and other nonsense can create the hideous orange-tan* 8)
  16. #36 11th May 2013 
    Thanks

So i've returned from a lovely holiday. Great weather, around 26C. Had spf30 on the entire time and no real burning apart from scalp.

My question bow is how should i continue my mt2 dosing and tanning bed sessions?
  17. #37 13th May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

How about tanning once every 7-10 days and dosing mt-2 3 out of 4 days on, 3-5 days off...dosing melanotan 2 around when in the sun & when convenient might be what I'd recommend (As much as I love dosing mt-2, as many injection-free days a week I can get, I will take it)
  18. #38 14th May 2013 
    Thanks

How long should i tan for? Should i now increase from 5 minutes?

Also i'm not too sure what you mean by the days on/off. Do you mean something like]
    M- on
    T - on
    W- on
    T- on
    F- off
    S- off
    S- off
    M- off
    T- on
    W- on
    T- on
    F - on
    S - off etc
  19. #39 14th May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: hello - first post, good luck bigt!

I like it, 8 minutes give or take a couple sounds like a plan* 8)