• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #21 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Most drugs nowadays have side-effects, that is why they go through extensive trials. It could be that your condition was caused by something else entirely but I am not overruling that it was MT2. You should opt for a thorough research to know exactly what caused it.
  2. #22 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just FYI this is highly related issue certain people had before ... http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/246759-melanotan-2-hypertension-that-wont-go-away-help/

I have very similar or same observations while all other detailed checks say "I should be fine". Doctors donīt know.
    That discounted MT2 might have been some s**t ... PM me if you want to know my supplier so you are warned. I donīt know what to do, if I should try some detox. etc.
    I know that some untrustworthy might add manitol, but not sure if this could cause anything like above. But the sugar "trigger" is mentioned there ...
  3. #23 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guffy View Post
    Just FYI this is highly related issue certain people had before ... http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/246759-melanotan-2-hypertension-that-wont-go-away-help/

I have very similar or same observations while all other detailed checks say "I should be fine". Doctors donīt know.
    That discounted MT2 might have been some s**t ... PM me if you want to know my supplier so you are warned. I donīt know what to do, if I should try some detox. etc.
    I know that some untrustworthy might add manitol, but not sure if this could cause anything like above. But the sugar "trigger" is mentioned there ...
    I don't think it's that related, his may well have been a dodgy supplier as it was the first injection of the vial that was bad.
    You mentioned it was mid vial, and from that it was most likely a minor bacterial infection.
  4. #24 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    I don't think it's that related, his may well have been a dodgy supplier as it was the first injection of the vial that was bad.
    You mentioned it was mid vial, and from that it was most likely a minor bacterial infection.
    Bacterial infection taking several weeks? I mean it would be good if it was my case as I think this could be treated quite easily. So far I did not taka any ATB but my issue is still not resolved. That is the biggest concern.
  5. #25 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guffy View Post
    Bacterial infection taking several weeks? I mean it would be good if it was my case as I think this could be treated quite easily. So far I did not taka any ATB but my issue is still not resolved. That is the biggest concern.
    Bacterial contamination takes several weeks to reach harmful levels. Bad peptides are present from the very start.

If your first injection was okay then the peptide at that point was fine. If however you didn't wipe the top of your vial correctly and/or you didn't store it in the fridge and/or you reused any needles, you could have introduced bacteria into the vial which over the course of days-weeks would have reached harmful levels.
    Once you inject this you feel ill. What you initially reported isn't consistent with a bad peptide.
  6. #26 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    Bacterial contamination takes several weeks to reach harmful levels. Bad peptides are present from the very start.

If your first injection was okay then the peptide at that point was fine. If however you didn't wipe the top of your vial correctly and/or you didn't store it in the fridge and/or you reused any needles, you could have introduced bacteria into the vial which over the course of days-weeks would have reached harmful levels.
    Once you inject this you feel ill. What you initially reported isn't consistent with a bad peptide.
    Well I just want to reach healthy status. I know MT2 works well and it did not cause me that issues before, until it is not really noticable. I have never suffered a lot with those immediate side effects.

Iīm not sure how infection relates to significant blood pressure changes. I had my blood tested 3 times already since that moment so Iīm assuming the doc. would tell me if I have some infection. I still donīt know what is going on with me, and the same issues had those folks in the discussion I linked here.

Otherwise I tried to always follow the right procedure. Never reused needle, always wiped the top of my vial, but you never know. However with infection I would expect I get some standard symptoms like higher temperature, pain somewhere etc. but not blood pressure increase.
  7. #27 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    The tone of this message is not just someone facing a problem.
    Oh, I definitely agree with that. Also, the typos are just kind of irritating to read.
  8. #28 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    How horrible. Could you please give us more information on this. And, are you sure you are not taking other thing during that period?
  9. #29 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it depends on how your body reacted to it, or to any drug for that matter. It is best to know the shot before taking it in the first place. What is your goal? How much do you get daily? Does it really have to be daily? Have you done a gradual or a drastic intake? It depends on how you answer those questions. If you are overdoing it or getting something else that is not a good combination with MT2, then there really is a huge tendency for you to have a horror story.

It is best that you be well-informed before shooting something in your body.
  10. #30 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    We sometimes tend to blame something else when it actually is ourselves to blame. It may not be the MT2 that has caused your high blood pressure. I have to understand a lot of things first. Are you on a certain diet? What do you take other than MT2? Do you also work out? You see, there are a lot of things to consider before we put the blame on MT2. We just have to make sure that we are doing our part.
  11. #31 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The interesting thing is, M2 has no side effects. But it has changed peoples lifes. They will have more confidence, they will be more social with others and won't feel bad about their body. People will get scared because of these posts, they'll have more stress, they'll blame it on M2.
  12. #32 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I feel the same way about it, Leona though "some" could be more sensitive.
  13. #33 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Sorry, but I do not think mt-2 can actually cause such serious side effect. Me, my mom and my sister are avid fan of mt-2 and we never get sick from using it. Probably, you did not administer it right or you overdosed yourself.
  14. #34 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I have been an mt2 user for 2 years. Yes, there might be a VERY LITTLE increase in my blood pressure, but aside from that, nothing else. I do not know why you experienced that problem, but I think you administered it the wrong way or maybe you used a higher dose than recommended.