• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. #101 22nd August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Cure for gingerness

I wouldn't, if they offer 0.05 as their standard then they probably have it in stock. If you request 0.1 they may charge extra as a custom order.
    You could try but expect it to be double the price.

If you want to double the concentration, dilute it less.
    At 8]If you mix it to 7:1:2 your solution will double to 0.01%.
    If you find that better you could order it stronger the next time and see what it's like.
  2. #102 22nd August 2014 
    Thanks

I could try a more diluted formula on one eyebrow and then the other on the left just to see how big the difference is it makes.

PS: I've just run completely out of melitane and it takes two weeks to get the order from Winkey. Such a shame ebay sellers know about people testing this and the need to use it on a consistent basis without letting them know their shops are closed for a while. A lack of professionalism IMHO.
  3. #103 25th August 2014 
    Thanks

Winkey replied. Anyone experiences with these methods of payment? What's the safest and easiest one?* I only know paypal and mastercard

1.Payments including L/C(Letter of Credit),T/T(Telegraphic Transfer),and Western Union is accepted.
    2.You can get 500g solution contained in an aluminum tin covered with corrugated carton.
    3.The solution will be carefully dominated so it won't be dilute.The solution pH has been adjusted and stablizer has been added.The degration of peptide is avoidable.
  4. #104 25th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just noticed my reply to your last message didn't go through.
    It was along the lines of needing some consistent lighting and a good camera with super macro. That way you can pick out the colours better.

As for payment TT is the safest as you're protected by your bank, but can take about a week to go through. Setting up an international payment can cost about £15($25) here depending on your bank.

Western Union is undoubtedly the fastest and used by many, but you're not protected in the event of an incident, you're also limited to $400 for your first two transactions and there is a ~$10 fee.

Depending on what he means by letter of credit, that may be your best option.
    This is generally a contract between the two of you that states you will pay upon receipt of the goods. Almost always a bank will operate as the middleman in the transaction.
    However, it may take longer depending on the paperwork that has to be filled out, there may also be other fees and hoops you have to jump through.
  5. #105 25th August 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks, Tom.
    If I'd go for Western Union, you can just create an online profile and send the money immediately. You could compare it to paypal. Am I right? They would send it with fedexpress.

They will only send one container, if one day I'd accidentally spill it on the floor, I have to wait for another one to order and arrive and not being able get on with my treatment. Maybe I should as them if it's sealed just like melanotan vials.
  6. #106 25th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

At 500g its most likely a bottle. For comparison most bottles of water or coca cola (the smaller bottles for on the go) are about that size.

You'll most likely want to decant it into smaller bottles yourself. That way in the event of an accident you've not lost it all. Or you can tip some into the spray bottle, put the cap back on then put the bottle safe.
  7. #107 25th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just read it says aluminium tin. Odd container for a liquid - you'll most likely want to pour it into a bottle yourself.
  8. #108 25th August 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks, if I'd go for Western Union ( I've just created an account), what details should they give me?
    Should I ask for anything else than alumium?
  9. #109 25th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

They'll give you a name and address, I believe.
    You'll then supply them with the transaction number so they can collect the money.

It may be worth enquiring how it is closed, whether it's a screw top or single open, like a drink can (not exactly, as it'll be bigger, but the idea is the same. Once opened it is permanently open). If it's a screw cap, check if it is liquid tight. It'll likely come with a seal but once open may not be liquid tight.
  10. #110 25th August 2014 
    Thanks

Yeah, the sealing thing is a very important question to ask. They said it would last a year which will probably be a lot as you get 5000 ml out of it but with the LMC I didn't apply much and forget my beard just because it was a trial and the ebay seller also couldn't sell more than one batch at a time.
  11. #111 26th August 2014 
    Thanks

2.The solution is enclosed in an aluminum tin with stable lid.When you use it,open the lid and use clean sunction pipet to remove peptide solution.
    Tighten the lid carefully after removing the solution.And keep the solution in a dark and cool(4? is recommended? place.

PS]
    This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Hopefully it's just a problem they can fix.
  12. #112 26th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Is your billing address and postage address the same? I sometimes get that error - or they may have reached their limit.

If you don't have a pipette, you may get away with using an insulin syringe, lots of fluids don't work though
  13. #113 26th August 2014 
    Thanks

Yes, it's the same. Just sent them an email to ask them about their limit, should have news by tomorrow morning.
  14. #114 27th August 2014 
    Thanks

There's something wrong with their account, they will try to fix the problem* asap.

I notice more hairs coming in darker than the original color but not as dark as they were at first.
    That's probably because at first I used it twice a day and got back to once.
    Going back to twice a day and using a better concentration will most likely cause an even deeper darkening I suppose.
  15. #115 29th August 2014 
    Thanks

They sent me an email telling their paypal will take a long time to get reactivated. Is this normal?
  16. #116 29th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Its not that normal, there could be a ligitimate reason for it, however.

Its not generally a method the Chinese use, as it incurs high fees - so they may be less willing to spend time fixing it.
    PayPal are also getting more and more picky about what you're allowed to sell. They usually spring this on you after you've accumulated a certain amount of money they fancy seizing - so they may be less willing for this.

Use T/T, its the easiest/safest.
  17. #117 29th August 2014 
    Thanks

Yesterday I received an email from another company telling me they sell the LMC product. I told them about the winkey deal being three times as concentrated, told them that I noticed a darkening when applying twice a day but I would prefer a deeper darkening.

I'm waiting for their reply, to know about the costs and then I'll make a decision.

The hairs growing in now are lighter but not as light as my natural yellow. I guess the first effects were caused by applying twice a day, that already shows it's dose depending and more regular applications cause a deeper darkening. I also assume a better concentration will be better.
  18. #118 3rd September 2014 
    Thanks

I have ordered from Winkey, will probably get my order by the end of the week or at the beginning of next week.
    Today another company contacted me ( the one from the LEF forums). They claim DMI is not needed, just make sure the PH level of the water is around 6.
    I think the best thing is to make a few batches, one with DMI, one with no DMI, a very concentrated one, a less concentrated one,...
    The American company claims it stops working after using more than 5 percent in your solution, according to them it shouldn't matter if you prepare a more concentrated final product.
    I've already noticed applying twice a day compared to once already makes a difference.
  19. #119 4th September 2014 
    Thanks

PS another company, selling the LMC product asks 105 dollars ( including shipment) for 100 ml.
  20. #120 9th September 2014 
    Thanks

I was wondering why it took me so long to get my winkey product:

This is Jackson from Winkey Bio.
    We've contacted FedEx and they said the picture in the Indentification report for Air transport is not consistent with product.The picture is a plastic bottle but we used Aluminum tin.
    The custom house stopped the product and returned it to us.We will solve the problem as soon as we can.
    Thank you!