• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #41 16th August 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Cure for gingerness

http://lifesciences.organikkimya.com/en/segment/7/hair-care/1090/melitane-gl200

over here some info on the percentage

I used 180 ml water 10 ml DMI and 10 ml melitane. I wonder if a stronger concentration ( so less water for instance) would give deeper pigmentation.
  2. #42 16th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'd be very wary of upping the concentration, although that may be something Winkey can help with. If you do go ahead with it, medical supervision would be advisable.

Will read through the link when I get a bit more spare time
  3. #43 16th August 2014 
    Thanks

yeah it's just: I see the difference in eyebrows, not yet on lashes and hair. I started after about 7 weeks and the seller told me two to three months. Such a shame I need to take a break because I run out of product. At first I applied it twice a day but when I noticed I'd run out of product, I cut back to once. Maybe twice a day would give better results. Looking forward to Winkey's reply.
  4. #44 16th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hopefully with the new enquires you can start making your own!
    How long would the 200ml (180+10+10) solution last?

Avoiding the discrepancy on the density of the water/DMI/AH1, and assuming they're roughly 1g/ml - you would get about 2000ml, or 10 lots of the above volume. This should help put it into perspective of cost/time.

Tom
  5. #45 17th August 2014 
    Thanks

I use a sprayer and I'd say a 10 ml bottle lasts about 3-4 weeks when you do your head, lashes and eyebrows twice a day.
    I got another PM from someone being able to deliver it, he just needs the recipe. Winkey has a weekend off I guess.
  6. #46 17th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Um - is that 10ml Melitane bottle (so 200ml finished product) or 10ml finished product ?

If Melitane, the 10g order will last you approx 30-40 weeks.
    If finished product, the 10g order will last you 600-800 weeks. Or 12 years...? (Sure that's the right numbers!)

So I'll assume you mean the first ]
    If it is the second, it may be worth trying to order a 1g 'sample' as I imagine the costs would be substantial.
    It is 21](If your British?)

Tom
  7. #47 17th August 2014 
    Thanks

I'm Belgian. I mean: the 200 ml finished product lasts 3-4 weeks. Just gonna keep asking questions before ordering, even on the other product they suggest.
  8. #48 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

Winkey replied. At first the costs gave me a heart attack, but then I realized it's a bulk price. I'm going to ask for the costs of the liquids and mention what I have paid before:

This is Jackson from Winkey Biotech.
    1.For the details of cost and delivery ,please check the information]
    Commodities]
    Form]
    Unit Price* (USD)]
    Quantity]
    Shipping price?50$

Amount]Delivery mode:Fedex
    Packaging]
    Payment Terms]
    Delivery Time Terms]
    Validity]

2.No?Procapil has not the influence on hair pigmentation. The main function of Procapil is prompting growth of hair.And Eyelash can be used in prompting eyelash and eyebrow growth.Eyelash and Procapil is both our products.The active ingredients of two products is Biotinyol Tripeptide-1.But the formulas are different from each other.If you need these products we can supply quotations,too.
    3. You can mix Melitane powder with water according to the your proportion(10mg powder and 1kg water).So finally you can get 1000kg melatine solution.
    By the way,we can manufacture easy-to-use liquid product for you if you need.
    It's more convenient and safe.

Thank you for your interest in our product.We sincerely hope that we can establish business relation ship.
    Kind regards
    Jackson

Company: Winkey Biotech Co.,Ltd
  9. #49 18th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Odd they recommend mixing it 1:100,000 or 0.001% active, considerably lower than the 0.05% he mentioned before.
    It may be worth trying to get a 10mg sample, as 1kg of water is ~1000ml, or 100 3-4 week treatments. (I'd imagine you'd also add your DMI into this too, not dilute it even further).

You'll be buying roughly 500ml of Melitane, which is still either 5 or 50 3-4 week treatments, depending upon whether you'll be buying it as you were on eBay - or whether they have added the additional water for you.

Also, you can normally haggle free shipping on low weight-high value orders from china. Although $50 from $5000 isn't much! ]
    It's a little bit difficult to make accurate assumptions when the information keeps changing. I'd imagine half of the problem is that they can just make it, and probably don't know much about the usage of it. From this percentages and weights are being thrown out that have very little consistency. It may also be worth getting the opinion of other suppliers.

Tom
  10. #50 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

He said this at the end: "By the way,we can manufacture easy-to-use liquid product for you if you need."

I have sent him the details of my previous seller and see what he has to say. Now I'm just waiting for his reply.
    Of course it would be ridiculous to use something that is 50 times as weak as what I'm using now.
  11. #51 18th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

It may be worth double checking with your product history on eBay, or* asking the seeker the % of Melitane to water, I'm sure it was 10% but may be wrong!
  12. #52 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

You mean the percentage to water of the original batch? I never had any details on it I think, do you have any idea how much Lucas Meyer used?
  13. #53 18th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm sure I read it was 10% acetyl hexapeptide 1 content in the Melitane bottle. Looking for that bit of info again though, and I can't seem to find it.
    I was looking through the Lucas Meyer sellers list and picked out a few to see if we could purchase some. I think it was on their site I saw it.

Bit snowed under with a few other things so I'll have a look when I get a chance! ]
    Tom
  14. #54 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

So that means you want to become a supplier as well? Would be great. So far no impact on the white hair but the seller assured me unpigmented hair takes longer than low pigmented hair. I've just discovered two lashes growing darker.
  15. #55 18th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Obviously we wouldn't be an official LMC distributor, but we would be interested in it, along with the other topical alternatives - there's quite a large interest in hair darkening between MT use.

Just thought it may be more acquirable, being a business rather than an individual.

Tom
  16. #56 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

I definitely see some first results so as a company it would definitely be a hit and I can't afford paying 5000 + dollars to provide me with melanin for the next 500 years or so.
    It should also a big winner for greying people although I still have to notice darkening of my greys ( especially on the sides) but I hope it's just about patience.
  17. #57 18th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

We wouldn't really be interested in placing such a large order, either - it would be more on the basis of helping out a few of our customers - development of secondary products isn't really in the business goals so would be down to the interest of myself.

Tom
  18. #58 18th August 2014 
    Thanks

That's really nice. On the LEF forum someone is selling a mix of pseudocatalase and melitane named nucyte to darken grey hair. They just don't ship to Europe which is a shame.
    I've tried the pseudocatalase alone and it didn't work but now it seems that pseudocatalase activates non pigmented cells and it requires melitane to actually give it a color.
  19. #59 19th August 2014 
    Thanks

Winkey got back to me:
    1.We can manufacture products similar* to GL200,also we can make it easy for you to use.
    2.Actually a small amount of peptide can bring significant effect on your cells and physiology.For the sake of safety we don't suggest you to increase the concentration of the peptide.
    3.The product should be kept in a dark,clean,and cool place(4? is recommended? to ensure a shelf life of 12 months.

If you have any more question ,feel free to contact me.
    Kind regards
    Jackson
  20. #60 19th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I was talking to a supplier and I've found my mistake now, the 10% figure I used earlier was for a different product. Although, the figures are still pretty odd.

GL200 (the LMC product) has an Acetyl Hexapeptide-1 (AH1) concentration of 160ppm, or 0.016% - this links up with Winkey's number too.
    The formula then recommend 5% GL200 - 5% DMI - 90% water.

This would mean your 10g of AH1 would make 62.5L of Melitane, and 1250L of final product - if using 200ml every 3 weeks, this works out at 360.6 years.
    If you're paying $4930, that's $13.7/year, or $1.14/month.

I can get GL200 for about $800/L, which would make up 20L of final product - this would last 5.8 years.
    This would cost $138/year or $11.5/month.

So considerably cheaper if you go to China, but I doubt you'll be able to use 360 years worth in the 1 year use-by date. Even going direct through LMC you'll still have much more than you can use.

I believe your best bet may be buying it in the 10ml bottles as you have been. What price were you paying for these anyway?

Tom

*If anyone wants to correct my maths, please do - I whipped these up in a couple of minutes so may have missed something.