• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #21 27th July 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Cure for gingerness

Yes but let's stick to the cure for gingerness not calling it beautiful. People over here mostly want to change to whole package and a topical would be great. You also have different types of red hear. Some have darker lashes and that makes a big difference. My hair color is carrot orange and my lashes are yellow.
  2. #22 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

Hi!

I've just finished my firsr 10mg vail of mt2 and very I pressed with the results so far!

I've got type 1/2 skin with brown hair and ginger facial hair and gingery pubic hair. I've been on .250mcg daily with two 9 minute sunbed sessions every week and on these days I pin .500mcg.

My facial hair has went very dark and has been since the first week of using mt2. I'm expectig my next vail to arrive tomorrow but have been 4 days without jabbing. My facial hair is still very dark!

My pubic hair is still pretty gingery and I havn't noticed a change. I hope it does though!

I hope the ginger doesn't come back when I'm in maintenance like some on this post. I've always hated my ginger stubble so I'm over the moon this fixes it!
  3. #23 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

On maintenance it comes back, that's why higher doses are required to maintain darker hair and that's also why many of us are looking forward to a topical.
  4. #24 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

Yeah that's what I thought. But why am is my beard still very dark 5 days after my last jab?
  5. #25 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

it remains dark for a week - two weeks after your last jab, but then all of the sudden it grows back in ginger, no gradual change. That's why a topical would so practical.
    People sometimes say: oh, if you go on holidays for ten days, it won't make a difference, but for hair color it does, you can come back as a total different looking person.
  6. #26 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

Yes unfortunately the ginger beard will return. Mine usually returns after about 10 - 14 days since my last injection. Daily doses are required to keep the beard dark I would be using a lot less of this peptide if this was not the case.

A topical alternative would be awesome
  7. #27 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

yes Bob is right, only consistent usage of daily injections ( and higher doses than what most recommend over here) will give you consistency in hair darkening. That's why a topical would be a much better alternative.
    Maybe a bit off topic but LLLT seems to be a good option for those going grey.
  8. #28 10th August 2014 
    Thanks

In case you missed out on it in other ( alternatives) topics. I've applied the melitane to my eyebrows and eyelashes for two months now. No change yet on my lashes, but some eyebrow hairs grow in darker and haven't been on melanotan for a while:

http://imgur.com/ubwLVCJ* Here are two eyebrow hair I pulled, one growing in darker, the other one still light. I hope it's a start and hopefully we can make some adjustments to the formula.
  9. #29 11th August 2014 
    Thanks

very intresting stuff mate thanks for keeping us updated really hope that works for your ginger hair I will be jumping on the band wagon if it does* 8)
  10. #30 11th August 2014 
    Thanks

Thank you, Bob. It definitely shows it does something for hair darkening. Maybe a combo with forskolin will even be better. The question is: will it work gradually on all the hair you apply it too or do you need to make some adjustments. Tomorrow I'll have my PH sticks so I'll know if the water* I'm using is between 5 and 7
  11. #31 14th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi Djen,

Any updates on this? Was the water you were using suitable in terms of pH?

Tom
  12. #32 14th August 2014 
    Thanks

Yes it was around 6. Definitely between 5 and 7. I applied it to my whole head but I'm almost running out of product and the seller is on holidays until september. I have contacted other sources but no reply yet.
    The yellow hairs on my eyebrows have definitely started growing a more auburn. I even plucked a few hairs that were darker at the roots. I wonder if a better penetration, better concentration ( acetyl hexapeptide 1 isn't that expensive) could even do a better job. Just a bit frustrated with the Lucas Meyer seller, but maybe it opens doors to improve the formula as I don't want to depend on the LM seller forever.
  13. #33 14th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I think one of the issues is Melitane is a LMC product, and thus you need to be one of their resellers to obtain it, and they are under strict regulations in who they can sell it to.
    At some point you may be faced with difficulty obtaining it.

Hopefully one of your leads into better formulation pays off soon!

Tom
  14. #34 14th August 2014 
    Thanks

In the end acetyl hexapeptide 1 is the working agent and that's easier to to get of course. It only requires a good formula.

So far I had only found one reseller on ebay, but he won't be selling it until september.
  15. #35 15th August 2014 
    Thanks

PS I got a reply to an inquiry from an asian company. Maybe some of you are interested at well. If you can help me asking the right questions, let me know, I don't know if it's better to order powder or liquid ( I suppose the powder lasts longer)

Thank you so much for your kind inquiry.

This is Jackson, assistant of sales manager.My company,Winkey Bio, located in Shenzhen city of China, isa leading professional peptide synthesis company. We provide peptides to customers throughout the world. Winkey Bio can offer a number of cosmetic peptides and generic peptides on a large scale. Besides, we have also longstanding commitment to high quality customer peptide work.* Winkey Bio has been developing to be the largest and the most professional cosmetic peptides manufacturer in China, which can provide our clients above 60 cosmetic peptides including anti-wrinkle/whitening/anti-eyebag/hair-loss/pro-lash etc.

The acetyl hexapeptide1(melitane) that you are interested in is our normal product which is in stock. We wonder which form you need, powder or solution? So could you tell me the exact form that you have used before? So that we can give you right quotation. Additionally, we have the acetyl hexapeptide-1 exactly same as melitane.

Thanks again for your letter, if any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Jackson

Company]
    Website]
    TEL]
    FAX]
    ADD]

16. #36 15th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Giggled at least twice at "winkey".*

It depends on what is in the 'liquid'.

LMC offers Melitane it as a liquid as it contains]
    I imagine the powder would be AH1 on its own, but I may be wrong?

Tom
  17. #37 16th August 2014 
    Thanks

Winkey replied :-)* they're trying to sell me another product but I don't know if it has any benefits. Would be nice to have some comments on it. Maybe those people selling melanotan would also be interested:

This is Jackson from Winkey Biotech.
    Here is information about Acetyl Hexapeptide-1,please check it out.
    1.MOQ]Appearance:powder
    Purity]Packainglastic bottles
    2.Normally?0.05% content of active ingredients is enough.

Besides,if you would like to get clear liquid of acetyl hexapeptide-1,we would be glad to serve you.
    MOQ]Appearance:clear liquid
    Content]Packaing:Aluminum tin covered with corrugated carton

By the way?for hair and eyelash growth,Biotinyol tripeptide-1(Reference]
    Thank you &best regards!
    Jackson

Company]
    Website]
    TEL]
    FAX]
    ADD:,Baoan Taohuayuan High-Tech Innovation Park,Shenzhen, P.R. China
  18. #38 16th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

What would the price be on a 10g order?

I'd imagine the other peptide would enhance growth and this give notable results sooner?

Did you ask about what is included in the liquid? Is it just water?

Tom
  19. #39 16th August 2014 
    Thanks

I have sent all of those questions to Winkey, just waiting for a reply now. Asked him how much of a final product we'd get with it, how other users experienced it, how to mix it,....
  20. #40 16th August 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm sure the Melitane solution on eBay was 10% AH1 to 90% others
    And then you were mixing this solution 5% Melitane to 95% others

So working that backwards, 10g AH1 would produce approx 100g Melitane.
    100g Melitane would make* 2000g of final solution?

Although looking back through this thread I can't seem to find your formulation, so I could be a bit out.

This would come out as 0.5% active, not the 0.05% he suggests.

Tom