• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: 6 Years user and happy

These days you see lots of extremist, they avoid processed food but it comes with so much stress that you wonder if the stress isn't harming them more than eating processed food.

I think the anxiety has caused more side effects than M2 itself.
  2. #22 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Djen

Theoritcally I agree with you.

The thing is that you can't really tell if MT2 is really as harmful as Macdonalds for example or much more/less than that but I am not even sure if this is a reasonable question to ask...

I don't really have anxiety issues at all, I lived with it really happily for 6 years now, once I make the decision I technically forget about it.

The more and more I think about it I realize that I may need to consult a psychologist because I guess that what I am trying to achieve here is some sort of "approval" from other experienced users or trying to hear their point of view about this.
    Another thing is that when I started using it I was a 20 years old 'kid' that was really desparte for apperance improvment / proteciton from burning at almsot any cost, but now when I am 26 with a serious girlfriend that I am about to start a family with and own a very successful large high-tech company that I built with my bare hands and sweat I guess that in my sub-concious it feels to me that I have much more to 'lose'.

I would also be interested in hearing your point of you guys about what is your point of view about using MT2 or similar 'unapproved' products and how do you make peace with it?
  3. #23 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

Snopel since you seem to ignore my last warning I'm going to spell out what your worry/anxiety can do for you, headaches, tachycardia, high BP ,chest pains, peptic ulcers and last a myocardial infarction.so stop using the stuff before you lose something more important than money.
  4. #24 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

@Djen
    I am one of these lifestyle extremists ]
    @jim c
    Agree

@Snopel
    The fact that a substance is not approved, does not in my view that it is more dangerous than all the medicine. I think that one of the reasons it is not approved, is that it is very costly, and pharmaceutical companies will not pay for it because they can not have the exclusive right to sell it.
  5. #25 21st May 2015 
    Thanks

@Jim C
    I appreciate your care but you are a little over reacting here ]I won't say that I am in a constant worry, as a matter of fact I didn't give a damn about it for 6 years, just ran casual tests every year...
    I will obviously not use something that makes me feel in constant fear, however I am still very much interested in hearing other experienced users point of views.

@Melanotano
    Hopefully you are right ]
  6. #26 21st May 2015 
    Thanks

@Snopel

What kind of blood you get made, it is the general health or some special for drug users?
    It would be interesting to compare our test results.
  7. #27 22nd May 2015 
    Thanks

Hey Melanotano

I don't think I have done some special blood test, maybe once I did some more in-depth test.
    I do not understand much about those results and all I cared about is that the doctor said everything is perfectly fine.

We could take this chat to chat skype if you'd like.
  8. #28 22nd May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    @Jim C
    I appreciate your care but you are a little over reacting here ]I won't say that I am in a constant worry, as a matter of fact I didn't give a damn about it for 6 years, just ran casual tests every year...
    I will obviously not use something that makes me feel in constant fear, however I am still very much interested in hearing other experienced users point of views.

"

no I'm not overreacting , what I'm telling you is based on your posts the word fear in in too many of your posts to say that you are not worried about using , and if you goggle worry/anxiety can do to you body, and that was just the top of the list of problems that they can cause . also you aren't going to get the answers your looking for on your use of MT2.
  9. #29 24th May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I do not understand much about those results and all I cared about is that the doctor said everything is perfectly fine.
    "

I do not trust doctors when it comes to MT2 and natural healing and healthy living.
  10. #30 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great to know that you are getting the best out of the drug you are using! Do not worry. You are not the only one who thinks they can never stop using the drugs they are currently using. Even I cannot imagine myself not using peptides and hgh in the future. Well, that just means that we are more than satisfied with the products we are using now.
  11. #31 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's only natural to be worried about what we are using, even if we haven't noticed any side effects, the risk is always there.

Having said that, you can't do much these days without it being a so called risk, so just out it to the back if your mind and carry on. We only live once so there's no point in worrying about something that probably won't happen.
  12. #32 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Seriously? permanent color? Well, I guess I have to try following your cycle as I really find it a pain to lose my nice tan every now and then when I stop with what I am using. I have been doing it for several years as well. Yes, my tan is almost perfect, but I would prefer a not that perfect, but permanent tan.
  13. #33 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as you trust your supplier, then I do not think you have to worry. If you have been ordering MT-2 from the same supplier for six years and you see the effect of the drug, then you are using a real MT-2. On the other hand, I do not think there will be side effect in using it for a long period of time especially that you are very careful when it comes to your dosage.
  14. #34 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Considering the fact that you are only using low dosage of it, you do not have to worry too much about the side effects. The side effects only appear to those people who overdose themselves with the drug. Just enjoy the fruit of taking the risk. Now, you are very happy with your skin color. As long as you know your limits in terms of using the drug, you will be fine.
  15. #35 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What is overdosing? 6 mg a day? I took over 1 mg a day mainly for hair darkening effects and my body has adjusted to it. I started low and except for the first days I've experienced no side effects. I don't have many moles, just a few darkened freckles and tiny black spots, but that's about it. Most people not using melanotan have many more of them.
  16. #36 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    That sounds really good. It is one of the things that you can probably safely use as a small amoutn when you are looking forward to. It is one of the options thta you are lookng ofr. It is just one of the easy ways to get tan, but use it with care.
  17. #37 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    What is overdosing? 6 mg a day? I took over 1 mg a day mainly for hair darkening effects and my body has adjusted to it. I started low and except for the first days I've experienced no side effects. I don't have many moles, just a few darkened freckles and tiny black spots, but that's about it. Most people not using melanotan have many more of them.
    Hi Djen, yes 6mg/day is overdosing. I found this article online that you might be interested in: Overdose of Melanotan-II causes muscle breakdown
  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jarofhearts For This Useful Post:

strengthinnumbers (8th December 2015)

19. #38 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    Hi Djen, yes 6mg/day is overdosing. I found this article online that you might be interested in: Overdose of Melanotan-II causes muscle breakdown
    Wow, I didn't know that, thanks for sharing.
  20. #39 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    I didn't know this either, but should not come as a surprise. Everything that is abused should have a negative effect. Thanks for the info, bro.
  21. #40 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Wow. I am so happy to know someone who has been using melanotan for a long time. My girl is using it for almost a year already and we both really love the result of the product on her. Now, I am getting interested to give it a try. I am still researching about melanotan and peptides. However, I won't be using them too soon as I am still 17 years old. Lol. My girl is 5 years older than me by the way. She's only using mt-2 and nothing else. Is it safe for someone at their early 20s to use mt-2?