• Forum Login or
  • Register

Blog Comments

How does one go about finding a safe source?
    Quite interesting read
    Good Article
    You have done a pretty good job in your research. The big dividing line of course is when drugs are used on humans. Around 1980 an article was written about research that was done using an existing drug, a mixed agonist antagonist opiod, for detoxification from full agonist opiods. The original research could be done withoiut an IND because it is lawful to use an existing legend drug already approved for a particular indication, for a so called, "off label" use. However, in order to get approval for a new indicaton, the drug has to go through the usual approval process. That said, things are a bit more dicey when dealing with controlled substances. In any case, I became involved in clinical research for this drug's use without obtaining an IND. We made the decision because of the seroius, deadly nature of addiction and the fact that it was a small number of patients. Fortunately, we never had any problem. What is interesting is that the final approval took a little over 20 years from the date, 1980, of the first research showing the efficacy of this agent for opiod detoxification. That is the nature of the current FDA approval process.

The bottom line with respect to peptides is that the the way business is being done is both the buyer and seller say nothing.
    Good Afternoon, Have there been clinical trials on humans? If so, can you please provide the links to those articles? Thank you so much.
    Can someone plz tell me how much sterile water to put in the melotan vial?
    I need to find a reputable seller also. I am brand new here and need help and direction. Please PM
    Agreeing that a review system on this forum is long overdue. I just don't see any other way to avoid buying low quality stuff over and over again except by having a seller review database somewhere on the internet. If such a thing already exists, a PM would be greatly appreciated.
    The only thing about TAT is that it is one of only a few proteins commons across all HIV mutations, so it is being investigated as a possible vaccine target. So just a head's up to anyone that's been involved in any HIV Vaccine trials, it's possible you have generated antibodies for TAT, meaning this would be a very ineffective delivery mechanism; but more importantly since every vaccine trial has been a failure (and in many cases has resulting in the patient being MORE susceptible to infection via HIV) there are still a ton of research into protein folding that needs to happen before I'd start experimenting with any TAT peptides.
    I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post?

Also visit my web blog: Suggested Website
    This article offers clear idea for the new visitors of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.

Review my page; apartments for Rent in san Antonio tx 78233 county
    I have checked for the study (here: Identification and characterization by LC-UV-MS/MS of melanotan II skin-tanning products sold illegally on the Internet - Breindahl - 2014 - Drug Testing and Analysis - Wiley Online Library). Its worth noting this was published in 2014. In my estimation, quality has even dropped since then so possibly less than 50% now-a-days? I guess only the sellers will know until someone conducts a more recent study. Shameful.
    Fantastic study. Quite literally proves what myself and others have long hypothesized has happened over the last few years. I would bet my life that the bad effects some users have reported recently are a direct result of the staggering impurity content found in some of these vials. And I couldn't agree more Firedan, the only problem being the relatively small traffic this heavily underappreciated forum receives would leave such a system open to easy manipulation. Great study, great post Semin, thankyou.
    If someone can see this? I would like to understand more about rotator cuff injuries being healed with peptides.
    Great study, but damn, we need a way to hold sellers accountable. Why don't we add a review system here?
    This was a great study, wouldn't it be helpful to show the companies for market research. Also I think it would be helpful to allow proven vendor information to be posted as buyer information.
    Great read thanks