• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th June 2018 
    Thanks

Question melanotan and antibitotics

Hi!
    I have been planning for some time now to start taking melanotan 2. My stuff is shipped and is on the way. However, some days ago I went to a doctor and found out that my acne problems was not acne, but instead perioral dermatitis, wich is an inflammatory rash involving the skin around the mouth and on my chin. Now i may start a treatment with antibiotics in the form of tetracyclin or doxyclin. I wondered if it would be possible to start taking my MT2 while on the antibiotics? I know "the best" might be to not, but that would lelave me pretty depressed whereas the fall is soon starting and I would go completely pale for a long time then... All help and experiences is appreciated here
  2. #2 21st June 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Julwo123 View Post
    Hi!
    I have been planning for some time now to start taking melanotan 2. My stuff is shipped and is on the way. However, some days ago I went to a doctor and found out that my acne problems was not acne, but instead perioral dermatitis, wich is an inflammatory rash involving the skin around the mouth and on my chin. Now i may start a treatment with antibiotics in the form of tetracyclin or doxyclin. I wondered if it would be possible to start taking my MT2 while on the antibiotics? I know "the best" might be to not, but that would lelave me pretty depressed whereas the fall is soon starting and I would go completely pale for a long time then... All help and experiences is appreciated here
    I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice. Generally speaking, topical antibiotics will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you're planning to use MT2, you might want to wait until you're done with your course of antibiotics, as you're more likely to burn.

Hope this helps!
  3. #3 21st June 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice. Generally speaking, topical antibiotics will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. If you're planning to use MT2, you might want to wait until you're done with your course of antibiotics, as you're more likely to burn.

Hope this helps!
    Thank you very Much!