• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th May 2018 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 darkens hair?

I'm curious about this effect. If you have any experience with it please post in this thread, along with what dose you were on. I used MT2 a few years back just for a couple of weeks, but I started noticing darker facial hair whereas I'm usually light blonde. I was on a low dose too. I'm wondering if MT2 would be likely to darken my head hair as well (light blonde) if I stay on it longer.
  2. #2 9th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vinn89 View Post
    I'm curious about this effect. If you have any experience with it please post in this thread, along with what dose you were on. I used MT2 a few years back just for a couple of weeks, but I started noticing darker facial hair whereas I'm usually light blonde. I was on a low dose too. I'm wondering if MT2 would be likely to darken my head hair as well (light blonde) if I stay on it longer.
    You're injecting yourself with a research chemical without never having done any research on it's side effects? Of course MT2 darkens facial hair. It can also darken the hair on your head if you use higher doses.
  3. #3 12th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    You're injecting yourself with a research chemical without never having done any research on it's side effects? Of course MT2 darkens facial hair. It can also darken the hair on your head if you use higher doses.
    I know it's a possible side effect, I'm just trying to get a better idea of what dose this occurs at. Did you experience this side effect?
  4. #4 13th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vinn89 View Post
    I know it's a possible side effect, I'm just trying to get a better idea of what dose this occurs at. Did you experience this side effect?
    It depends on your skin type. Most users will experience this side effect, regardless of dose.
  5. #5 13th May 2018 
    Thanks
    I would say my skin type is between 1 and 2. I've seen some people say that they experienced beard darkening but no hair darkening, which is why I asked. Since the hair on my head is so light even the smallest amount of pigment would make a big difference.
  6. #6 14th May 2018 
    Thanks
    I have a question to you. You used it before 1 year ago. Didn't you see any reaction when you used it?
  7. #7 14th May 2018 
    Thanks
    I was on a low dose for just a few weeks. The only thing I noticed was my facial hair started growing in a bit darker. Apart from that no side effects.