hi all I am new here and to melanotan.
I've been thinking about giving melanotan 2 a try but I am a complete novice to these things. From how to determine the safety right to which needles and where to get them.
I think i understand the process of making the vials up (adding the sterile water to the melanotan powder) but unsure on dosages and mixing quantities.
I have strange skin. in the winter I am what my husband calls 'sponsored by daz' and during the summer whilst my forearms, face and feet tan beautifully my back, shoulders and upper arms burn without tanning and then return to pre sun colour whilst my legs (both below and above the knee) stubbornly stay white.
so I guess my questions are
1) what mixing quantity should I use (ie 100 or 200 units of sterile water)
2) what dose should I start with (loading?)
3) when should I start 'maintaining' and how would I do this compared with the loading phase
4) where can I get needles and sterile water from that I can 100% guarantee are sterile (ie would my local pharmacist provide these)
5) what needles should I use? I understand that the higher the gauge the less pain? so 31g if I want less pain??
sorry that's alot of questions I already have some1 who has knowledge of physically injecting and they are going to show me how or do it for me a few times til I get my head round it so I'm good there.
x
oh also is it safe to inject melanotan if I'm already taking non prescription drugs for a medical condition or would i have to stop taking them whilst taking melanotan
xx