• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th January 2018 
    Thanks

Gastro intestinal upset after MT2

Hi

Was wondering if anybody else has suffered gastro intestinal problems after mt2. I have taken MT2 on and off for approx 4 years and all was good from a reputable supplier. The last 2 times ive used i have suffered from gut problems with IBS type symptoms. The last time was back in 2015 and was cured when I was in hospital due to a motorbike accident. I was given all sorts of medication in hospital so I dont no what fixed my gut problems but my problems were fixed after hospital treatment for my accident. I have taken more MT2 in summer 2017 and now back experiencing same problems. Circa 4 months now. Gettin all symptoms of IBS however I have never had problems until MT2 was used. Im awaiting an appointment with a gastroentologist to see if they can help. Was wondering if anybody else has or has read of MT2 causing upset with the gut. Driving me nuts now. Any help much appreciated
  2. #2 25th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Im not surprised. PT-141 likely fucked up my mental health due to some gut-immune interaction.

For you it is IBS but for me anhedonia. I guess you are lucky in that respect.

Melanocortin peptides are very very dangerous imo and I wish I knew what I was getting into with Bremelanotide. My doctor didnt tell me much except that it helps sex. Now my life is living hell
  3. #3 24th April 2018 
    Thanks
    Yes. I suffer lots with gastrointestinal problems with Mt2. I was convinced that it wasnt the MT2 and went on to seek help from a gastroenterologist. I was getting a real bad acidic layer on the top of my stomach. I was going to the toilet for a number 2 7/8 times before dinner not being able to eat. Getting bloatedness all kinds of horrible stuff. After cutting out all kinds of different foods and going on different diets whilst seeing my gastro nothing changed so I got an endoscopy and everything looked fine. I Never told my doctor about MT2 to rule everything else out first. So i decided to cut my intake down slowly and my symptoms subsided. However the night of taking it i was still waking up in cold sweats and having a bad stomach the next day so i moved on to mt1 once a week and i must say a lot of the symptoms went away but i feel major depressed the next day or 2 and cant concentrate with mood swings kind of unbearable and i barely tan. It sounds stupid but i cant give it up entirely i dont want to go back to being ghostly white hopefully there's an alternative to choose from soon...
  4. #4 8th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by striker121 View Post
    Yes. I suffer lots with gastrointestinal problems with Mt2. I was convinced that it wasnt the MT2 and went on to seek help from a gastroenterologist. I was getting a real bad acidic layer on the top of my stomach. I was going to the toilet for a number 2 7/8 times before dinner not being able to eat. Getting bloatedness all kinds of horrible stuff. After cutting out all kinds of different foods and going on different diets whilst seeing my gastro nothing changed so I got an endoscopy and everything looked fine. I Never told my doctor about MT2 to rule everything else out first. So i decided to cut my intake down slowly and my symptoms subsided. However the night of taking it i was still waking up in cold sweats and having a bad stomach the next day so i moved on to mt1 once a week and i must say a lot of the symptoms went away but i feel major depressed the next day or 2 and cant concentrate with mood swings kind of unbearable and i barely tan. It sounds stupid but i cant give it up entirely i dont want to go back to being ghostly white hopefully there's an alternative to choose from soon...
    I agree. I have some of the same side effects. I can't even get MT2 to work now