• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th January 2018 
    Thanks

Sixth vial now still no results help!!

I'm now on my sixth 10mg vial at just over 1mg a day and getting plenty of suntan time in laying covered in oil In the australian heat (45C = 113F.. PLUS we have a hole in the ozone layer above us.. )
    Why is my skin colour not changing?? I'm with Australias most reputable peptide supplier! It's costing me a fortune for a subscription to this peptide site and all I'm seeing so far is black knees ankles knuckles elbows and old scars that I forgot existed!! Advice please? Xo
    Last edited by missmolliexo; 20th January 2018 at 10:47 PM.
  2. #2 11th January 2018 
    Thanks
    How often are you getting sun?
    Did you start off with shorter tans to build a base?
    How many mg a day are you doing? I'm a 1 on the scale and it takes at least 1mg a day for 2 weeks to get things going.
    Becareful not to get ripped off, even if it is good stuff. I pay 35AUD per vial max. (Cannot share source so dont ask)
  3. #3 11th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeezprah View Post
    How often are you getting sun?
    Did you start off with shorter tans to build a base?
    How many mg a day are you doing? I'm a 1 on the scale and it takes at least 1mg a day for 2 weeks to get things going.
    Becareful not to get ripped off, even if it is good stuff. I pay 35AUD per vial max. (Cannot share source so dont ask)
    I'm getting two hours a day, split into four half hour lots because laying in 40C aussie sun covered in reef oil is asking for sunstroke 😂

I started less and slowly built up, yes. I didn't just go straight into dosing at 1mg a day and getting two hours of sun I spent a week ish slowly tapering my dose up and over the past month have increased my sun exposure more and more until I've reached this level. (Plus whatever time I unintentionally spend Getting exposure which really isn't that difficult in this weather lol)
    God two weeks you're lucky, I've been dosing a little more than 1mg a day for over two months now and nothing..
    But my friend (who was even paler than me.) Only used for three and a half ish weeks at the exact same dose and uv exposure same brand same batch the lot.. And is looking like something from jersey shore right now..

The reason I've spent so much is because I joined a special peptide site where you can get all sorts of different peptides and it therefore costs for the site subscription and stuff too. Not to mention my vials are over double the price of yours.. You are very lucky. I just don't see how I'm on my sixth one and still haven't seen any difference in my skin colour except now I have to fork out for Asian skin bleaching creams because my knees and elbows and knuckles and any old scratches or scars have gone literally black..