• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd November 2017 
    Thanks

Lightbulb Mirtazapine + MT2: Any Experience?

As many of you know, I've been having trouble getting MT2 to work. I've been on and off Remeron (mirtazapine) for several years. It's been a big help treating depression/anxiety. What I'm trying to figure out is if mirtazapine could potentially be interfering with Melanotan 2.

I do know that Remeron could potentially block the flushing, nausea, erections, and libido increase of MT2.

Hoping someone much smarter than me could provide a more scientific answer. My body just doesn't seem to respond to MT2 these days. I have no idea if I've built up a tolerance, or if my medication could be interfering.

My question is... is it possible that Remeron could be interfering with MT2?
    Is anyone else taking medication while on MT2?
  2. #2 11th December 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    As many of you know, I've been having trouble getting MT2 to work. I've been on and off Remeron (mirtazapine) for several years. It's been a big help treating depression/anxiety. What I'm trying to figure out is if mirtazapine could potentially be interfering with Melanotan 2.

I do know that Remeron could potentially block the flushing, nausea, erections, and libido increase of MT2.

Hoping someone much smarter than me could provide a more scientific answer. My body just doesn't seem to respond to MT2 these days. I have no idea if I've built up a tolerance, or if my medication could be interfering.

My question is... is it possible that Remeron could be interfering with MT2?
    Is anyone else taking medication while on MT2?
    I did some reading, and it seems very unlikely