• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th October 2017 
    Thanks

Ipamorelin or MK677 for antiaging?

Hi,

I have been researching antiaging products for about a year now, and I am now ready to start a regime.
    I am not a body builder, I mainly cycle for fitness.
    However, I feel my body is older than my 50 years. I have some muscle wastage and my face is a bit gaunt with a lack of elasticity.
    My joints are sore too.
    I am worried about the side effects of MK677, such as weight gain (I need to lose weight not gain it) due to intense hunger and water retention, and any rise in blood sugar, which I have read can be an issue? And Carpel tunnel (I work with my hands so that may be an issue).
    I would like to keep cortisol and prolactin levels low.
    Ipamorelin appeals to me because it seems the cleanest peptide with very little side effects. I have read that it is very good for its anti aging effects , especially if your above 50.
    I like the fact that MK677 is oral dosed.
    I'm not too keen on all the injecting that goes with Ipamorelin, which also bumps up the cost.
    So I'm a little stuck. Theres always horror stories on the Net about raising HGH and creating problems, and I even read a thread on MK677 causing brain damage and I think this is the reason I just keep reading and never taking the plunge.
    If I were 20 years old I am sure I wouldnt see much difference, but as a 50 year old I have read that it makes a real big difference.
    I'm looking for some advice as to the best way to go to improve skin and overall wellbeing.
    By the way, I had a full blood test about a month ago and it was all fine with nothing to indicate any problems.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    best wishes
  2. #2 20th October 2017 
    Thanks
    I use HGH small dose for anti aging and have good results some minor numbness in hands but that is the only negative side. Good results are some minor weight loss but the best thing is the healing properties. I also take epithalon and thymulin these are proven ( clinical trials ) to increase our quality of life as we age or slow down the negative effects of aging. I also take metaformin to keep weight off and for its anti aging properties. There are some other things I could point you too that i came across in my research but haven't tried myself yet. I can honestly say I have seen good results so far and look good and feel good for my age.
  3. #3 20th October 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I use HGH small dose for anti aging and have good results some minor numbness in hands but that is the only negative side. Good results are some minor weight loss but the best thing is the healing properties. I also take epithalon and thymulin these are proven ( clinical trials ) to increase our quality of life as we age or slow down the negative effects of aging. I also take metaformin to keep weight off and for its anti aging properties. There are some other things I could point you too that i came across in my research but haven't tried myself yet. I can honestly say I have seen good results so far and look good and feel good for my age.
    Thank you for replying.
    I have thought about using a very small dose of HGH, I live in the UK and was put off with all the faked stuff thats around. I'd locate a suitable website and then find a load of negative reviews, so it put me off buying HGH, it was also rather expensive. What dose of HGH do you use?
    I did look into Epithalon as it lengthens telomeres but I got a little spooked worrying about potentially making cancer cells immortal, although I read that they were immortal anyway.
    I just need to make a choice and trial it
    Cheers
  4. #4 3rd February 2018 
    Thanks
    The MK 677 Ibutamoren mimics the growth hormone stimulating the action of Ghrelin. This is a hormone that is produced in the gastrointestinal tract when our stomach is empty. If there is an increase in the hormone level, it will act on the hypothalamic brain cells that are found in the central nervous system. It will work on the brain to increase the gastric acid secretion as well as the gastrointestinal motility to prepare the body for the food intake.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"