• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st October 2017 
    Thanks

Is gyno possible or just fat and water retention?

Hi guys,

So I've been taking peptides for about 3 weeks, I have never taken any peptides before and have never taken any steroids etc.

I am 28 years old and weigh around 71kg. I am currently taking:

BPC 157 - 300mcg twice per day

Ipamorelin - 75mcg twice per day

MOD GRF1-29 - 75mcg twice per day

I also take 750mg of horny goat weed with the aim of blocking somatostatin before my twice daily pins.

My main goals are injury recovery / prevention; some fat loss and generally the ability to train more.

So I have had no real problems so far, except my chest feels a little puffy, especially my nipples, and I am worried I am getting some kind of gyno response.

Now in the past when not at my leanest I do get fat around my chest, so I'm wondering if I'm just carrying a little water as a side effect from the peps or if they have somehow given me gyno or maybe increased some minor natural gyno I had but never noticed from puperty.

The reason I chose Ipamorelin in large was because of the lack of side effects, specifically the lack of prolactin level increase so if it does turn out the peps have given me gyno I will be disappointed.

Thanks in advance for the help
  2. #2 2nd October 2017 
    Thanks
    Quick update:

I carried on taking my peps yesterday, and I still can't make my mind up if I'm just imagining symptoms.

I think I'm going to pause my peptides for the time being, which is a shame because up until the last few days I felt absolutely amazing and injury / pain free for the first time in a long time.

I have booked in for a load of blood tests, with medichecks, basically everything including testosterone, oestradiol, prolactin and cortisol amongst many others within the package. Hopefully this will shed some light on the situation.

I have just moved house so haven't switched Dr yet but am planning on doing the paperwork ASAP. I will take in my blood work to the GP once I've got it plus get them to give me a physical and see what they say. Although I doubt they will suggest any treatments on the NHS...

If anyone has any comments or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it
  3. #3 7th November 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi JJ ,

No need to try and block somatostatin with goat weed Ipamorelin will block somatostatin levels.

MOD GRF can cause water retention but should go after 3 - 4 weeks most people can see ankles, face swelling or looking fuller. i have never heard of Peptides causing gyno, especially at such a low dose.

it will most likely be fatty tissue.