• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th September 2017 
    Thanks

First fat loss cycle questions

Hey fellas. I was hoping to get some advice regarding peptide use for my first fat loss cycle of peptides. I've gathered that Frag 176-191 is a often recommended peptide but is there another(s) that I should be using?

Currently, I plan on using 250 mcg of Frag prior to am cardio 4 days per week. The second dose of Frag has left me a little unsure though. I currently weight train 5x per week (all around 6pm) so I was considering taking a second dose prior to these sessions but the empty stomach guideline is what has me wondering. How long should I space my afternoon meal prior to an injection of Frag? Is 2 hours sufficient? Or is a longer space necessary?

Alternatively, I could take my second dose of Frag post-workout and then have a mostly protein meal about an hour later before bed. Of these 2 ideas, which is preferable?

On days I do not weight train I was thinking a morning injection and then another one roughly 5 hours later. Is this a solid strategy?

Diet will be roughly 10x bw calories with 1g protein/lb of bodyweight and the remaining calories divided up in a 2:1 ratio of carbs to fats.

Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cryan For This Useful Post:

Refeal999 (12th May 2018)

3. #2 3rd February 2018 
    Thanks
    I have taken LGD4033 and Ostarine stack. LGD4033 is one of those SARMs that has been pretty well tested. There have been a number of human studies published, all with pretty minimal side effects, which make it a good pairing option. However, be informed that LGD4033 doesn’t burn fat when taken on its own—it will help build muscle instead. This is another great reason to pair this product with something else like Ostarine, as the pair will be able to blast away fat and increase muscle mass at the same time.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"
  4. #3 26th March 2018 
    Thanks
    Hey,

Glad to know that you started your fat loss cycle. There are some legitimate ways to try. Are you interested to try them? I was the same passenger like you. And started my fat loss cycle journey before 4 months ago. That experience was really amazing and even I can't forget it anyways. The method was 'homemade weight loss fat burning drinks'. Much reliable and fit to the body easily. Hope you might get the results within 2-3 months of using. I might suggest you an article for more info https://www.tipweightlossdiet.com/homemade-weight-loss-and-fat-burning-drinks-for-men-and-women/

All the best!
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rogermike For This Useful Post:

beargrill (17th April 2018)

6. #4 17th April 2018 
    Thanks
    I am going to start my first cycle for weight loss. But I don't have better idea where to start first. Thanks!
  7. #5 20th April 2018 
    Thanks
    Looking for your better suggestion mate.
    Last edited by beargrill; 21st April 2018 at 02:27 AM.
  8. #6 12th May 2018 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beargrill View Post
    I am going to start my first cycle for weight loss. But I don't have better idea where to start first. Thanks!
    I also would like to start as well. So looking for some good ideas.