• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th August 2017 
    Thanks

MT2 injection vs Nasal spray question

Hi all.. a few years ago I used MT2 and for the first time in my life I turned brown! happy days considering that I am a type 1 and white. I never tan.... and burn easily... However after taking MT2 for 6/8 weeks I noticed a small rash on my feet, it started near my toes then progressed up to my ankles... within 24 hours it was all over my body! scary! I also had extremely sore ankle, wrist and elbow joints... To cut a long story short I was seen by a dermatologist and prescribed steroids for 6 months. Not great.. I still have some scars on my ankles from the rash.

Unfortunately no one can say if it was the MT2 that I was taking at the time.. did I have a bad reaction? may be?

A few years on and I am still thinking about having a sun tan.... (not all year) but just in the holiday season... Being white sucks.... being healthy I know is important...

Can any one tell me if the nasal spray does the say thing as MT2 injections? i.e. into the blood stream? I was thinking with it being inhaled that it may be less of a risk? or am I wrong?

I had heard that MT1 is less potent than 2?

Any thoughts advice would be appreciated.

Thanks...

PS I was on the old forum a few years a go..
  2. #2 31st August 2017 
    Thanks
    First of all, I am not a doctor, and this is NOT medical advice.

Both injections and intranasally administered MT2 will be absorbed into your body and blood stream. The nasal method is not absorbed via inhalation, but through the mucus membranes inside your nasal passage.

I've never heard of someone having this sort of reaction to MT2 itself. It's possible your peptide was contaminated, or you had an adverse reaction. To me, it sounds like you had an allergic reaction. Unfortunately, since you had such an intense reaction to MT2, I would not suggest taking it going forward. You may, however, try MT1, as this peptide is closer to the natural tanning hormone that your body produces.

In either case, be careful, and if you have another bad reaction, seek medical help RIGHT AWAY.

Hope this helps!
  3. #3 31st August 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for your reply.... Yes I would think twice about taking MT2 again as it may not agree with me... (gutted).... however I am interested in your comment about MT1 being like our natural hormone? would you be able to expand on this? Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by firedan5415 View Post
    First of all, I am not a doctor, and this is NOT medical advice.

Both injections and intranasally administered MT2 will be absorbed into your body and blood stream. The nasal method is not absorbed via inhalation, but through the mucus membranes inside your nasal passage.

I've never heard of someone having this sort of reaction to MT2 itself. It's possible your peptide was contaminated, or you had an adverse reaction. To me, it sounds like you had an allergic reaction. Unfortunately, since you had such an intense reaction to MT2, I would not suggest taking it going forward. You may, however, try MT1, as this peptide is closer to the natural tanning hormone that your body produces.

In either case, be careful, and if you have another bad reaction, seek medical help RIGHT AWAY.

Hope this helps!