• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th August 2017 
    Thanks

Testing for purity??

Hi everyone,

I'm new to peptides and haven't tried anything like MT2 before. However, I'm very fair skinned and have decided to try MT2 nasal spray so I can enjoy holidays/being in the sun without having to worry as much about burning.

I understand the nasal spray is less effective, but I feel more comfortable with this form of administration and am willing to try it.

My questions:

- How do you all know if the peptide is pure, has anybody had their's independently tested and if so how? (I've seen some sellers include a purity report on their
    website - which appears independent, is this reliable?)
    - Can anybody recommend a safe/reliable seller?
    - Is purity less of a concern with nasal?
    - Did anybody speak to a dermatologist openly before/during treatment, and if so how did they respond?

Apologies for all the questions, I'm nervous. Thanks is advance.
    Last edited by Curious 456; 27th August 2017 at 05:20 PM.
  2. #2 28th August 2017 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't trust the 98% pure, etc things they put on websites. Research has been done, multiple vials from multiple sources have been tested, and they all show impurities and severe underdosing. Most are around 5mg for 10mg bottles.

I'm 5-6 days in and 4-5mg deep, using blueskypeptides mt2, and I have zero erections, nausea, flushing, mole activity, or skin darkening. I am a type 2 or 3 skin type, and I have even gone tanning. Just letting you know there's a lot of totally fake or underdosed stuff out there.

Thinking of ordering from maximpeptide next as they seem to have a decent mix of recent melanotan reviews as well as great price.
    Last edited by Foxdie; 28th August 2017 at 11:42 PM.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxdie For This Useful Post:

Curious 456 (29th August 2017)

4. #3 29th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    I wouldn't trust the 98% pure, etc things they put on websites. Research has been done, multiple vials from multiple sources have been tested, and they all show impurities and severe underdosing. Most are around 5mg for 10mg bottles.

I'm 5-6 days in and 4-5mg deep, using blueskypeptides mt2, and I have zero erections, nausea, flushing, mole activity, or skin darkening. I am a type 2 or 3 skin type, and I have even gone tanning. Just letting you know there's a lot of totally fake or underdosed stuff out there.

Thinking of ordering from maximpeptide next as they seem to have a decent mix of recent melanotan reviews as well as great price.
    Thanks - very useful to know. Can you (or anybody else) recommend a supplier who's relatively reliable/proven? Cheers.
  5. #4 19th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Foxdie how much MT2 do you inject at a time? I inject 0.8mg and sometimes I get really tired and I really want to avoid that!