• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 25th July 2017 
    Thanks

Ligandrol questions

Let's say I got 300mg of LGD-4033 (30ml liquid at 10mg/ml). What would be a more effective way to run it? 5mg for 2 months, 10mg for a month?

I'm going to start a cycle of LGD-4033, have never used it before. I see that some people start at 5mg's and gradually increase the dose up to 10mg's but others simply start at 10mg and run it till the end of the cycle? So what would be the best way? will I see any effects from 5mg/day?

Maybe I should simply get another bottle and run it at 10mg's for 60 days?
  2. #2 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    If it is your first time then simply run it for 60 days at 5mg's, there are a lot of people who simply run it at 5mg's because they only need one bottle for a cycle and they still get significant results. And there is absolutely no point in running LGD over 10mg's because you get diminishing returns.
    Last edited by AdamW; 25th July 2017 at 11:04 AM.
  3. #3 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Check out my thread mate, I used LGD-4033 for 8 weeks and achieved good results, so I think that you should go with running 5mg's for 8 weeks just like I did.

https://researchpeptides.com/6457-lgd-4033-time-experience.html
  4. #4 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLee View Post
    Check out my thread mate, I used LGD-4033 for 8 weeks and achieved good results, so I think that you should go with running 5mg's for 8 weeks just like I did.

https://researchpeptides.com/6457-lgd-4033-time-experience.html
    I checked it out. Thanks a ton for sharing it. I have a few more questions though before I start.

Do I really need to do PCT? Can I simply use something like DAA during and after cycle? If it's not then is 20mg nolvadex for a few weeks enough to fully recover and keep my gains?
    Is it important when I take my dose and should it be taken with food or on empty stomach?
    Do I need to use AI, if yes then when I should start to use it and at what dose?
  5. #5 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    I checked it out. Thanks a ton for sharing it. I have a few more questions though before I start.

Do I really need to do PCT? Can I simply use something like DAA during and after cycle? If it's not then is 20mg nolvadex for a few weeks enough to fully recover and keep my gains?
    Is it important when I take my dose and should it be taken with food or on empty stomach?
    Do I need to use AI, if yes then when I should start to use it and at what dose?
    Some people experience pretty bad suppression while other don't need any PCT at all. If you are lucky enough and don't need PCT than you can use your DAA but I recommend you to do a short Nolvadex PCT if you feel the slightest symptoms of suppression.

Timing doesn't matter with LGD-4033 because it has a half life of 24 hours. Also, it doesn't matter whether you take it with food or not.

No, I don't think that you will need AI.
  6. #6 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post

We can't answer the question whether you will need to do PCT or not. The best way to find out is to do a blood work before and after your cycle.