• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th July 2017 
    Thanks

carpal tunnel syndrome

Alright guys, recently I started using Ipamorelin and Mod GRF(1-29) from a new source and I'm pretty amazed with the results. I've been using them for less than a month and have lost a good amount of body fat already. The thing I'm worried about is pain in my wrists. This is not the first time when I use growth hormone secretagogues but this stuff seems much stronger than previous one. I have used pharmacy grade HGH at 3-4iu's as well and the carpal tunnel syndrome wasn't as bad as now.

Is there anything I can do to relieve the pain in my wrists?

I'm currently using Ipamorelin @ 200mcg and Mod GRF(1-29) @ 100 mcg, 3 times a day of each.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to click_me For This Useful Post:

Von (4th August 2017)

3. #2 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    The only way to get rid of CTS is to stop using until you don't experience it anymore. Start again with a smaller dose and this time increase it gradually, don't jump on saturation dose right away. Could you PM me your source? I am very interested if you say that you notice more pain in wrists from Ipamorelin than pharmacy grade hgh.
  4. #3 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    What Algornel said. You don't need to stop using them completely, you can switch to one injection per day until your CTS goes away. You could dose just before bed for sleep benefits and after awhile start adding more injections. Some people are more prone to side effects like CTS than others but if you say that you have used other stuff before then you definitely got some strong Ipamorelin. Mind PM'ing me your source as well?