• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: SARMS Women

1. #1 19th July 2017 
    Thanks

SARMS Women

Hello!

I am looking for some advice on SARMS. I am interested in trying and have heard mixed reviews. I was looking for advice on cycles and where to buy legit products.
    Looking to lean out and build up endurance.
    5'5, 128 lbs
    Workout 4-5 days/week and diet is already clean.

Thank you!
  2. #2 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    For your goals, GW-501516 stacked with SR9009 seems like the best option. GW-501516 is great for improving endurance and causing the body to burn more fat and SR9009 increases metabolism and lets you burn fat at increased rate. By using these you will be able to train at a higher intensity and burn your fat faster. Neither of these SARM's need PCT because they are not hormonal. There is absolutely no risk of natural hormone suppression.

GW-501516 can be dosed just once a day and a good dose for woman would be 10mg and best results are achieved from running it for 10-12 weeks

SR9009 has a very short half-life so it's recommended to use it every 2-3 hours to achieve stable blood levels, so using 5mg's multiple times a day would be the best option. 20-30mg is the dose that people usually use and it's the same for women. Cycle length is 6-8 weeks.

You can use either of these and get good effects but by using them together you will get 2 times better results.
    Last edited by gstpierre11; 21st July 2017 at 08:17 AM.
  3. #3 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried the Cardarine but used SR9009 for 6 weeks and achieved great results.

The effects I noticed while using SR9009 were:

Great stamina, my cardio workouts increased in speed and duration.
    Better breathing while exercising.
    Strength and intensity improvements at the gym.
    Great fat loss while eating at maintenance.

I used 10mg, 3 times a day, sublingually.

I also noticed that if I took it before bed, I couldn't fall asleep so try to not take it in the evening.
  4. #4 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I just want you to be very careful if you choose to use hormonal SARM's like LGD, because of the thread on Reddit I just read... Also, before using anything make sure to do your own research because there are companies that advertise them as a side effect free alternative to other performance enhancing drugs but in fact they do have side effects.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/6ohe50/help_virilization_from_lgd4033/?st=j5dskcqb&sh=92b494ab

To be fair, I think that you would get even better results if you choose to use GHRP+GHRH but you probably want to avoid injecting yourself several times a day?