• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th July 2017 
    Thanks

HGH+Clenbuterol for fat loss

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for help regarding HGH and Clenbuterol, preferably from someone who has a lot of experience and have used these drugs.

I have been struggling with weight for all my life, I used to be overweight as a teenager un during my 20's, then I started working out and lost a lot of fat and went to about 13% body fat at one point. Then someone close to me died and I went back to my old binge eating habits. I am 36 years old now and about 35% body fat. Now, I am back in the gym and want to use something for an extra motivation and faster results.

My plan is to use HGH at 2-3iu's for 4-6 months and cycle clenbuterol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the whole time at 40mg's/day. How does it sound? Is it okay to cycle clenbuterol this way? My goal is to lose as much fat as possible in the next 6 months. It would be great if someone could also recommend something regarding diet for best results.
    Thanks a lot for any information.
  2. #2 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    To be fair, at 35% body fat you don't need HGH or Clenbuterol. All you need is diet, exercise and you will shed pounds like crazy! You can take some appetite suppressant but the first thing you need to do is get your diet and training in check!
  3. #3 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    For me, the Clenbuterol increases my appetite so I can use it on cutting cycle only when I use ECA stack as well because it suppresses appetite. But yeah, just like Edz said, the first thing you need to do is get your diet and training in check. I suggest you to not touch things like HGH until you are at about 20% body fat because that's when the fat loss will become slower. There is no magic pill that will get you from 35% body fat to 10%. I have never been at that high body fat, the maximum was probably around 20% but I know a guy who lost 40kg's in a year and went from around 35% bf to like 15% without any drugs. Then he added GHRP/GHRH, ECA and went to 10% in 2 months.
  4. #4 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been in quite a similar situation where you are now. One day I simply changed my life completely, it was hard but I was very motivated when I start to see that the sizes of my clothes are dropping. I went from 125kg to 83kg in 8 months without any drugs except supplements like whey, multi vitamins, bcaa's, glutamine, fish oils. I started counting every calorie I put in my body from the day one and I think that I succeeded mostly because of that. At that time, I was working in foreign country for a year and really wanted to surprise my relatives by losing the weight and I did it, some friends couldn't even recognize me.
  5. #5 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    What HGH did you get? If it's from China or some generic brand then the 2iu dose is very low and you won't see much of the results from it. If it's pharmacy grade GH then yeah, 2iu's would give you good results with clean, caloric deficit diet and exercise. But the best way to kick start your fat loss journey would be to stop eating shit. Make a plan and stick with it. I suggest keto diet, start with 2000-2500 calories per day. Go to the gym, do resistance training, cardio and you will lose fat fast. For cardio, you don't even need running, for a beginner like you, walking would be enough. The "healthy" way of losing fat is a maximum of 1kg per week, during the first month though you will probably lose more. If you don't lose weight or start to lose it too quickly then simply adjust your diet.
    Last edited by beastieboy; 18th July 2017 at 07:36 AM.
  6. #6 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You can use the HGH, Clenbuterol and I'm sure it will give you results. But I think that you will get far better results if you take the money you are going to spend on HGH and hire a trainer... HGH is pretty good for fat loss for someone who is already lean because it helps to cut down those last bits of fat but it takes time, a noticeable fat loss can be expected only after 1-2 months.

Also, using the HGH is a very expensive way of losing fat. There are far cheaper alternatives like peptides, HGH frag and appetite suppressants like ECA but I don't recommend you to use ECA because it increases your heart rate and blood pressure. Because you are 35% body fat, I assume that your heart rate is also already pretty high.
    Last edited by Bro; 18th July 2017 at 08:16 AM.
  7. #7 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are expecting phenomenal fat loss results from HGH then you will probably be disappointed. You can expect to spend a lot of money on it. We could suggest you a very good cutting cycle but there is also a huge chance that you will go to the hospital from it because. Like Bro said, spend the money to hire a trainer. When you get to like 25% then come back and we will suggest your drugs that will help you. Also, you need to do some kind of research before you use anything.