• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th July 2017 
    Thanks

does the use of IGF-1LR3 reduce the natural GH production?

Recently, I've been trying to understand how HGH and IGF-1 work in our bodies. As I understand, using HGH or growth hormone secretagogues induces the liver to make more IGF-1. So I am thinking, does the use of IGF-1LR3 slows down the natural production/release of GH. It's quite similar when testosterone is being used, the body stops producing his own natural test because there is no need for it. So if there are already enough IGF-1 in the body, it stops or slows down the HGH production?

I haven't seen any studies on this, but logically thinking, it should be this way. I would appreciate if anyone could help.

I was thinking about using IGF-1LR3 without HGH or growth hormone secretagogues but after I spent time researching, it seems like the best way would be to use IGF-1LR3 together with exogenous HGH or growth hormone secretagogues.
  2. #2 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't really think that the use of IGF-1 would impact the production of HGH. HGH, though will for sure have an effect on you natural growth hormone production, you can reduce that effect by timing you HGH correctly and not use it in the evening because night is the time when our bodies release the biggest amount of GH. If you are worried about negative feedback loop then use your IGF-1 together with growth hormone secretagogue peptides, they will ensure that your body keeps releasing enough GH. Also, remember that IGF-1LR3 needs to be cycled because after 3-4 weeks you will stop getting effects as desensitization with this peptide happens quite quickly.
  3. #3 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Growth hormone stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1 and the use of IGF-1 does cause a negative feedback loop. Use a small amount of Growth Hormone or peptides to combat this.