• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: elbow surgery

1. #1 13th July 2017 
    Thanks

elbow surgery

Hello,

After a month I will have an elbow surgery, to accelerate the healing and recovery process, I would like to use TB-500 and BPC157. I know that it is the best to use BPC157 micro dosed in the injured area. But I am not sure about TB-500. As I know, TB-500 has quite a long half-life and I'm thinking about "loading" it a few days before the surgery so I would benefit from faster healing right from the start.

Has anyone tried anything like this? Do I have to tell my doctor about using TB-500? Does it affect blood clotting or anything else that my doc should be aware of? I would like to avoid it telling my doc that I'm using TB-500 because he probably won't even know what that is or think that I am some insane steroid head.
  2. #2 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Haven't heard that TB-500 affects blood clotting but if you are going to use it right before surgery then I think that it is better to tell your doctor. Why do you care what doctor will think about you? It's for your own safety. Are you going to use anything else with TB-500 and BPC157? If you are not using GHRP+GHRH already then I recommend you to start them now, increased GH levels will help your wounds heal much faster, it is also cheaper and easier to get legit stuff than TB-500, because it is more expensive and difficult to find a good stuff.
  3. #3 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have no idea if it is safe to use TB-500 right before surgery, the best way would be to ask your doctor. TB-500 is a quite popular peptide and while it's not approved by FDA, it is widely used in horse and dogs racing. I think that your doctor might know what are you talking about. The last time I used TB-500 was after I suffered in a motorcycle crash. Broken leg, arms, and a few more scratches. The doctor said that it will take 16 weeks to fully week but with the use of GHRP+GHRH and peptides my injuries were fully healed after 8 weeks.
  4. #4 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Without a doubt, I would tell the doctor about all the drugs I'm using prior to surgery. You can't know how TB-500 or anything else reacts with other drugs that your surgeon is going to use during and post surgery. Honestly, it's just common sense.

So either stop using everything or tell your doctor what and why you are using...
  5. #5 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    As far as I know, TB-500 doesn't have any side effects at all so I think that you should be fine but I would tell the doc anyway for the reasons stated above.