• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 13th July 2017 
    Thanks

Help with Cardarine

Good morning guys!

I would like to do a short "cutting cycle". Previously, I have tried Clenbuterol and ECA but I couldn't cope with the side effects. Clen and ECA made me feel miserable. They affected my sleep, killed my appetite, and caused headaches so I decided that the pros simply don't outweigh the cons. Couldn't focus on my training while I was using them.

So lately I've been reading about GW-505156, Cardarine but before I start using it I want to know as much as possible about it. I've seen that there are 2 types of Cardarine - one in liquid form and one in capsule form. Which one is better? Is Cardarine really that effective for losing fat? Has anyone used it with good results? Any suggestions regarding doses and timing? And should I make any changes in my diet while using it? Keto or standard low fat, medium carb, medium protein diet? What negative effects should I expect?

Thanks for any information.
  2. #2 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I used it a couple of months ago and had pretty good results in terms of body fat loss and also huge improvements in cardio. I used 20mg/day and took it right after I woke up. It has a pretty long half-life of 20-24 hours so the timing doesn't really matter. It works very well on cutting cycles assuming that you are on a good caloric deficit diet and your workouts are good. I have used Clenbuterol as well and can say that GW felt a lot better than it because Clen gives you so many terrible sides and also does harm to your body. Regarding the side effects, there is some information that it could cause cancer but from what I understand it has been proven as false a long time ago. Besides that, I haven't actually experienced any side effects, all I experienced was fat loss, higher energy levels, and cardio endurance improvements. In less than a month I increased my 5k from 30 minutes to 23 minutes.
  3. #3 28th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyna View Post
    Good morning guys!

I would like to do a short "cutting cycle". Previously, I have tried Clenbuterol and ECA but I couldn't cope with the side effects. Clen and ECA made me feel miserable. They affected my sleep, killed my appetite, and caused headaches so I decided that the pros simply don't outweigh the cons. Couldn't focus on my training while I was using them.

So lately I've been reading about GW-505156, Cardarine but before I start using it I want to know as much as possible about it. I've seen that there are 2 types of Cardarine - one in liquid form and one in capsule form. Which one is better? Is Cardarine really that effective for losing fat? Has anyone used it with good results? Any suggestions regarding doses and timing? And should I make any changes in my diet while using it? Keto or standard low fat, medium carb, medium protein diet? What negative effects should I expect?

Thanks for any information.
    If you would really be reading you would know that GW-505156 was discontinued by developers because of how much carcinogenic it was. People say oh they used high doses -yes, but they saw cancer soo fast, if you use low doses who guarantees you wont get one in 3 or 6 years?