• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th July 2017 
    Thanks

help with my first peptide cycle

Good morning.

My name is Daniel, I was training seriously and was quite successful in bodybuilding when I was in my middle 20's. I started training from the age of 16 but usually stopped before I really got any good results and by the time I was 21, I weighed 125kg and was in the worst shape of my life. I looked fat and really unhealthy. So I changed my life completely, stopped smoking, drinking and started going back to the gym. In about 7 months I lost 40kg and then I started to put on a good amount of muscle mass. By the age of 23, I was in the best shape I've ever been and I kept going to the gym until I was about 26. Then I met my wife and somehow stopped training and also started to enjoy life more, have more parties etc.

Anyway, now I am 32 years old and back in the gym. I have really good, clean diet and good muscle building program. I am thinking about starting a peptide cycle to improve my results.

About 10 years ago I did a steroid cycle but I don't want to do that now, simply because I still wish to have a baby. Also, I don't think that I need them because I have a good genetics and it's easy for me to put on muscle mass.

Can someone help me out with information about peptides?

I have been reading about them a lot and done my research but still, have a couple of questions.

I have heard that there are various protocol for peptides - 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, 6 months on 1 months off, use them forever. I can't seem to find a definitive answer to how long I should use them.

I am also thinking about running IGF-1 LR3 along with the GHRP+GHRH cycle. Would it be beneficial to use them together or should I simply do the IGF-1 LR3 and don't bother with GHRP+GHRH?

Also, I would like to know how long would the 5mg GHRP and 2mg Mod GRF1-29 vial last.

Thanks a lot.
  2. #2 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    How long will the vial last depends on how much you are going to use. The saturation dose for peptides is 1mcg/kg or many guys simply use 100mcg of GHRP and 100mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) for every injection. Peptides are usually used 3-4 times a day so if you use 100mcg @ 3 times/day, the 5mg vial would last roughly 16 days.
    Last edited by Jim; 12th July 2017 at 09:43 AM.
  3. #3 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are trying to calculate the cost of your cycle then remember that you need to add in the cost of at least 3 insulin syringes per day and the alcohol swabs. Do you already know how much and how many times per day you are going to use?

I think that you should start with GHRP+GHRH peptides first and later on add the IGF-1 if you want. Because GHRP/GHRH will bring you better results in the long run.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to maneken For This Useful Post:

Von (30th July 2017)

5. #4 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't figured out the dosages yet because I keep reading contradicting information. Can you recommend me any good protocol for dosing them?

There are various sources of information which say that peptides are great and that they give not only good body building effects but also great health benefits. But there are also some sources which say that they are worthless and that steroids would give much better effects. I am searching on google and trying to read everything there is about peptides.
  6. #5 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    The longer you run GHRP/GHRH peptides, the better overall effects your get just like with HGH. In my opinion, the minimum you should use them is 3 months. Most people I know, use peptides without a stop, some even use them for several years already and say that they feel 20 years younger. Order the insulin syringes and alcohol swabs in bulk from the internet, that way they will be cheaper.
  7. #6 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    The longer you run GHRP/GHRH peptides, the better overall effects your get just like with HGH. In my opinion, the minimum you should use them is 3 months. Most people I know, use peptides without a stop, some even use them for several years already and say that they feel 20 years younger. Order the insulin syringes and alcohol swabs in bulk from the internet, that way they will be cheaper.
    So you are saying that I shouldn't cycle peptides? Can I simply run them all year long? Would you use just GHRP and Mod GRF(1-29) or also add IGF-1 LR3 into the stack?
  8. #7 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D22G View Post
    I haven't figured out the dosages yet because I keep reading contradicting information. Can you recommend me any good protocol for dosing them?

There are various sources of information which say that peptides are great and that they give not only good body building effects but also great health benefits. But there are also some sources which say that they are worthless and that steroids would give much better effects. I am searching on google and trying to read everything there is about peptides.
    The saturation dose for peptides is 100mcg per injection. Saturation dose is the dose that fully saturates peptide receptors meaning that more will not give you much better effects. The most cost effective way to use peptides would be to use GHRP-2+Mod GRF(1-29) @ 100mcg of each, 3 times a day. You should use GHRP-2 because you get the most bang for the buck from it as it is one of the strongest GHRP's.

Of course, steroids will give better effects for bodybuilding and if that's what you are looking for then you should use steroids. The gains you get from peptides will not even be close to the gains you get from steroids but peptides give far more benefits than just the muscle gains.
  9. #8 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I just checked that the Mod GRF(1-29) comes in 2mg vials and GHRP-2 in 5mg vials. That means, I would need 2 vials of GHRP-2 per month and 5 vials of Mod GRF(1-29). On the site where I am looking, that would cost 600$ per month, does that sound like a good price or should I find another store?
  10. #9 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I just checked that the Mod GRF(1-29) comes in 2mg vials and GHRP-2 in 5mg vials. That means, I would need 2 vials of GHRP-2 per month and 5 vials of Mod GRF(1-29). On the site where I am looking, that would cost 600$ per month, does that sound like a good price or should I find another store?
    That is way too much buddy, look at the prices on forums sponsor site on top of the page, 5 vials of GHRP-2 and 2 vials of Mod GRF(1-29) would cost 160$ no 500$... Add a 20$ for insulin syringes and the total for a month cycle is 180$. Pretty affordable.
  11. #10 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    So you are saying that I shouldn't cycle peptides? Can I simply run them all year long? Would you use just GHRP and Mod GRF(1-29) or also add IGF-1 LR3 into the stack?
    There is no need to cycle growth hormone secretagogue peptides. The longer you use them, the better effects you get. If you are going for muscle gains then IGF-1 LR3 would be beneficial.
  12. #11 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    What are your goals dude? Muscle building? If so, I recommend you to add SARM's to your cycle. They are much safer than steroids and you can make pretty good gains from them. Peptides are great for various benefits but they are not the best for muscle building when used alone. Yes, they will allow you to eat more but the muscle gains will be quite slow!
  13. #12 15th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    That is way too much buddy, look at the prices on forums sponsor site on top of the page, 5 vials of GHRP-2 and 2 vials of Mod GRF(1-29) would cost 160$ no 500$... Add a 20$ for insulin syringes and the total for a month cycle is 180$. Pretty affordable.
    Z, sorry if this is a stupid question, but where is this sponsor on the top of the page? I wasn't aware this board had a sponsor at all.....