• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th July 2017 
    Thanks

hot flush after hgh injection

Does anyone else get really hot flush after injecting HGH?

Me and my friend ordered a good amount of HGH from China and we have been getting this side effects. I am pretty sure that it is HGH because I'm getting all the usual side effects - numbness in hands and some lethargy after injection.

The hot flush starts right after subQ injection and it lasts about 10 minutes. I haven't tried injecting IM yet but will try and see if I get a similar side effect.

I have used HGH before but didn't get flush after injection, is it a normal side effect?
  2. #2 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried HGH but I get hot flush after each injection of GHRP+GHRH so I think that it is a common side effect with HGH and peptides. I am not sure why you didn't experience it the last time you used HGH, maybe it wasn't of good quality?
  3. #3 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried HGH from many different sources but never experienced a hot flush after injection... It does happen with GHRP+GHRH though. Honestly, I suspect that your HGH is actually a GHRP or something similar... Have you already tried contacting your source?
  4. #4 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    I have tried HGH from many different sources but never experienced a hot flush after injection... It does happen with GHRP+GHRH though. Honestly, I suspect that your HGH is actually a GHRP or something similar... Have you already tried contacting your source?

Well, it came from a pretty trustworthy source that my friends and I have ordered numerous times. I contacted the source and he told me that I should do a GH serum blood test to prove it's legitimacy and I will probably do that. What was the method? Inject 10iu's of HGH and draw bloods after 3 hours?

This HGH was sold for a very good price and I was a bit skeptical when we ordered but it seems to be working... Although, it could just as well be the GHRP-2 because the side effects from them are very similar.
  5. #5 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, do the GH serum test 3 hours after injecting a high dose. If it's HGH then it should show high GH serum levels but if it's something like GHRP-2 then it won't show high GH serum because GHRP-2 peaks at 30 minutes and after 3 hours the levels are back to baseline.

There is definitely something wrong with HGH, you shouldn't get flushes.
  6. #6 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    When I use GHRP-2, GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin, I get flushed almost after every injection. I also experience hunger, increased heart rate and from time to time even signs of hypoglycemia.

GHRP is probably the best thing to sell as HGH because it gives similar effects, similar side effects and it costs far cheaper than HGH.

Generics from China is always a gamble... Even reputable sources can have one good batch and the next one is total crap. I once ordered 20 kits from a reputable Chinese source for reselling and after receiving them and trying I was suspecting that it's not HGH so I sent it for mass spectrometry and it was actually 95% GHRP-2... It was a long time ago and that was actually the last time I ordered anything from China.

Btw, do you get hungry after injection? If yes, then it's definitely GHRP.
  7. #7 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't feel hungry after injections... I tried injecting it IM just now and experienced the same flush feeling. How much did the testing of your kits cost?
  8. #8 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin gave me red flush without the hunger so it might as well be Ipamorelin. The testing of one vial cost me about 100$ if I remember correctly. I didn't test all 20 kits because probably it all was GHRP-2 because it looked the same. I managed to get a partial refund from my source though.
  9. #9 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    These days I see absolutely no point in ordering generic HGH from China because as you see, you don't get what you paid for. The same or even better effects can be easily achieved by using good quality peptides for a fraction of the cost. Why take risks like these when long-term effects of generic HGH and peptides are exactly the same?
  10. #10 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    If you are getting flushing after injections then it might be GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, Mod GRF(1-29) or even CJC1295 DAC... 10 years ago there were a lot of cases where HCG was sold as HGH but now they sell GHRP's or GHRH's as HGH because the effects of them are quite similar, many people won't even tell the difference and will buy again from them.

I have also used many different HGH brands and I'm sure that I never experienced the flushing after injections.