• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th July 2017 
    Thanks

Growth hormone and hair regrowth

I have been reading mixed opinions so I'd like to ask here - does HGH promote hair regrowth? And what about those growth hormone secretagogues? Do they help in hair growth?
  2. #2 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I can confirm that HGH definitely helped my hair growth/regrowth. I have been using HGH for more than half a year already and my hairline definitely looks better. I started to notice that it's helping after about 3 months of using it.
  3. #3 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Human growth hormone is quite closely linked to hair loss. Growth hormone is a hormone that is produced naturally by our brain, when we were young our body was producing far more growth hormone because we were still growing but as we get older our growth hormone levels reduce. Because of lower Growth hormone levels, we start to experience hair loss and hair graying. Using HGH or growth hormone secretagogues has been related to the stimulation of hair regrowth and hair loss reduction.

So yeah, growth hormone is not only great for fat loss, anti-aging, increased energy and other health benefits but can also stop hair loss and promote hair growth.

But don't expect to see the difference after a month or even two, it takes far longer to see effects like this.
    Exactly the same can be achieved by using GHRP+GHRH for long period of time.
  4. #4 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the answer, Lawrence!

How many iu's would be needed to achieve such effects? And how long would I need to use HGH?
  5. #5 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geras View Post
    Thanks for the answer, Lawrence!

How many iu's would be needed to achieve such effects? And how long would I need to use HGH?
    Remember that HGH is not like steroids... The longer you run it the better effects you get. To see it's hair regrowth benefits I think that you would need to use it for at least 6 months and the dose depends on your brand but if your brand is good then 1-2iu's should be enough. When you stop using HGH, the hair loss might become an issue again though.
  6. #6 12th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes,hgh is beneficial for hair growth.Faster hair growth is one of its functions.