• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH and keto

1. #1 7th July 2017 
    Thanks

HGH and keto

Hello

I am completely new in the forum and I registered because I would like to get more information about SARM and HGH cycles.

I have some LGD-4033 and 6 kits of HGH.

I have been training for one year and haven't really used any PED's apart from BCAA's, creatine, glutamine.

My plan would be to start with a 2iu dose of HGH, run it for a week, then increase it up to 3iu's the next week and to 4iu's on the third week and keep running HGH for at least 6 months. I'd add the LGD on the second or third month of HGH cycle.

I got a few questions though,

Right now, I am on keto diet because I love losing fat without doing anything and I overall feel better without eating carbohydrates. I do a re-feed day on Saturday but jump back on keto on Sunday.

Would it still be possible to get good results from HGH and LGD while being on the keto diet? Basically, is it okay to be on keto diet while using HGH, do they interfere with each other?

Also, I would like to hear some advice on how to get the greatest body fat loss from HGH? I am really looking into getting single digit body fat.

My stats:
    Height: 172cm
    Weight: 68kg
    Bodyfat: 13%
  2. #2 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    What do you want to achieve with HGH and LGD? Fat loss or muscle gains?
  3. #3 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hmm, your weight is 68kg and you are looking to cut up to single digits...? Do you want to look like anorexic? I think that you should start to eat properly and not mess around with keto diets...
  4. #4 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    What do you want to achieve with HGH and LGD? Fat loss or muscle gains?
    Fat loss and some lean body mass gains. I want to achieve single digit body fat and preferably gain some weight but I don't want to be heavier than 75kg's.

Hax, I am doing keto not only because of the fast fat loss but also because of the way it makes me feel. When I'm on keto my mind feels clearer, I have better focus and more energy during the day.
  5. #5 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Honestly, I don't think that you need HGH or that you are ready for it. You haven't done a single steroid cycle and want to jump on HGH? Why? When you can achieve much better effects and for a fraction of the price by doing an AAS cycle? I saw that you mentioned LGD, well you can use that as well if you don't want to use steroids but I think there is no point for you to use HGH. How old are you anyway?

You said that you have already bought 6 kits of hgh... If I were you, I'd simply sell them to someone, hire a mentor and do some kind of steroid or SARM cycle. You could also add the peptides if you are looking for fat loss.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck.
  6. #6 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    If you have never used any PED's before, why waste money on HGH when you can achieve far better effects while doing SARM or steroid + peptide cycle? HGH is quite advanced drug and bodybuilders use it only when they have already achieved everything with steroids, sarms, and peptides. Of course, if you are rich, then use your HGH and don't even think about things like peptides, because HGH will give you great effects if you use it long enough. Also, If your main goal is fat loss then you could choose a much cheaper option - HGH Fragment 176-191, it is a part of HGH that is made solely for the fat loss.
  7. #7 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I always thought that HGH is the king of bodybuilding and that's why I decided to use it. I'm 28 years old. I'm not really rich but buying those 6 kits didn't have much impact on my wallet.
  8. #8 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreigner View Post
    I always thought that HGH is the king of bodybuilding and that's why I decided to use it. I'm 28 years old. I'm not really rich but buying those 6 kits didn't have much impact on my wallet.
    Is your hgh generic or pharmacy grade? If it's generic then you will be very disappointed by the results from it, because given your age, your natural GH levels should be still pretty good and you won't see much from 4iu's generic hgh. In these case, I think that you would achieve better effects by using GHRP+GHRH. You should have come and ask for advice before you decided to spend a couple of thousand on 6 hgh kits...
  9. #9 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't used HGH but have done keto together with Ipamorelin+CJC1295 w/o DAC. My fat loss results were amazing from this combination, lost 5kg in a month and all of it was fat. Really recommend this combo if you are looking for fat loss and choosing GHRP/GHRH would be far less expensive then using HGH.