• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th July 2017 
    Thanks

help, melanotan 2 didn't dissolve

Alright, I mixed 10mg vial of Melanotan 2 with 2ml of bacteriostatic water but there seem to be particles floating around the vial and they are simply not dissolving. I tried gently swirling, rolling the vial in my hands but it simply doesn't dissolve.

Any suggestions on what should I do?

I am not sure if it is important or not but I received my vial about a week ago and since then kept it in the fridge and the bacteriostatic water was kept in the fridge as well. I mixed it about 4 hours ago but there are still particles floating around.
  2. #2 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I suggest you leave it at the room temperature overnight or even for longer if needed to dissolve it completely. You can also try rolling it in the hands, the heat from your body should help the peptide to dissolve. If nothing helps then try shaking it, yes you are not supposed to shake them but honestly, they are not that fragile and the chance that something will happen with it if you shake it is minimal.
  3. #3 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you mix your Melanotan 2 with bacteriostatic water right after taking it out of the fridge or did you let it sit at room temperature for a bit to thaw first?

I always let my vials sit in the room temperature for at least 12 hours before I mix them with bacteriostatic water, by doing this they always dissolve in a matter of seconds.

I suggest you roll the vial in your fingers/hands for 5-10 minutes, the warmness from your body should help dissolve your Melanotan 2.

If it didn't help then let it sit at the room temperature overnight.

If nothing helped then gently shake it.
  4. #4 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Cheers guys!

It completely dissolved after I kept rolling it in my hands for about 10 minutes. Thanks, beastie boy for the suggestion to thaw my peptides before reconstituting them because I didn't know that it's necessary to do that. I simply took it out of the freezer and mixed with bac water that was kept in the fridge. That's probably the reason why it didn't dissolve because it was frozen.
  5. #5 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    It happened to me as well but with GHRP, I simply left it at the room temperature overnight and it was completely dissolved by the morning.
  6. #6 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    FWIW, this ALWAYS happens with vials from certain sellers, no idea why. On the other hand vials from other sellers will reconstitute instantly as soon as the first few units of water are entered. At first I thought maybe it had something to do with the packaging process; Vials are reconstituted at the lab and then put in a freeze-dryer where they are flash frozen which gives them the appearance they are way more than 10MG full. Maybe depending on the process the consistency is less porous in other parts of the final product?

Contact the seller and they'll "assure" you that the product will still work as intended which is true, but the issue isn't if it will "still work". How can buyers be assured of product purity when they have pieces of "product" clinging to the side of the vial against all characteristics?
  7. #7 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bdvince View Post
    FWIW, this ALWAYS happens with vials from certain sellers, no idea why. On the other hand vials from other sellers will reconstitute instantly as soon as the first few units of water are entered. At first I thought maybe it had something to do with the packaging process; Vials are reconstituted at the lab and then put in a freeze-dryer where they are flash frozen which gives them the appearance they are way more than 10MG full. Maybe depending on the process the consistency is less porous in other parts of the final product?

Contact the seller and they'll "assure" you that the product will still work as intended which is true, but the issue isn't if it will "still work". How can buyers be assured of product purity when they have pieces of "product" clinging to the side of the vial against all characteristics?
    It was the first time that something like this happened. After warming the vial in my hands for about 10 minutes it completely dissolved. Did it happen to you that the powder didn't dissolve at all?
  8. #8 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    A quite similar thing happened with HGH. Last week I received a 100iu kit from a respectable and trustworthy source. After receiving I kept it in the fridge. A few days ago, I tried reconstituting it with bac water, added 1ml to 10iu vial. I swirled it carefully but noticed that there are some particles floating around that didn't dissolve.

I put it back in the fridge but now it's been 2 days and the particles still haven't fully dissolved. The solution is clear but there are visible white particles swimming around.

I am not really sure what is the issue. As it is summer now, could the heat destroy the HGH while it was being shipped? To test if the HGH is still working I tried injecting 5iu's today but didn't feel any side effects, no numbness, tingling or carpal tunnel syndrome. I am quite worried now that my HGH is wasted.
  9. #9 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    A quite similar thing happened with HGH. Last week I received a 100iu kit from a respectable and trustworthy source. After receiving I kept it in the fridge. A few days ago, I tried reconstituting it with bac water, added 1ml to 10iu vial. I swirled it carefully but noticed that there are some particles floating around that didn't dissolve.

I put it back in the fridge but now it's been 2 days and the particles still haven't fully dissolved. The solution is clear but there are visible white particles swimming around.

I am not really sure what is the issue. As it is summer now, could the heat destroy the HGH while it was being shipped? To test if the HGH is still working I tried injecting 5iu's today but didn't feel any side effects, no numbness, tingling or carpal tunnel syndrome. I am quite worried now that my HGH is wasted.
    Are you using HGH the first time?

I don't think that it is ruined, try the same method that OP successfully used to dissolve his Melanotan 2 - warm the vial in your hands for a bit or leave the vial at room temperature overnight.

You didn't feel CTS because it usually takes a few days, up to a week before you start feeling it.
  10. #10 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Kimbo, if your source is reputable then I am pretty sure that your HGH will be fine. It has happened to me before as well. Sometimes they put in too much of fillers but they don't impact the potency of your HGH. Also, it is normal that you didn't feel the tingling and CTS after the first dose. You should start feeling it after a week or so. Did you experience any tiredness today?

Also, did you buy just one kit? Because you will need much, much more to get good benefits. What's your HGH brand?
  11. #11 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Kimbo, if your source is reputable then I am pretty sure that your HGH will be fine. It has happened to me before as well. Sometimes they put in too much of fillers but they don't impact the potency of your HGH. Also, it is normal that you didn't feel the tingling and CTS after the first dose. You should start feeling it after a week or so. Did you experience any tiredness today?

Also, did you buy just one kit? Because you will need much, much more to get good benefits. What's your HGH brand?
    I have bought just one kit now, I know that it will take far longer before I start getting the benefits and my brand is Primatropin, I have read that it is a pretty good brand. Honestly, I do feel slightly more tired and could take a nap but I am at work...

zholtok, yes it is my first time using real HGH, I will try those methods to dissolve my HGH.
  12. #12 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You will need much more buddy, 100iu's won't give you anything... What are your goals and are you using something else or only HGH?
  13. #13 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Wow, I take my words back, my HGH is definitely doing something! After work today I came home and was quite tired so took a nap. Usually, I don't dream at all or rarely remember my dreams but now the dream was so vivid, it was unreal and at least half of it was sexual

Also, I tried rolling vial in hands method and it dissolved! Probably my HGH was fine.

I know that I need more, Abigail. And I will order more quite soon, I simply didn't want to buy many kits and spend thousands on the internet on the stuff that I haven't even tried... There was no option to order a sample from that source, the minimum was 100iu kit so I ordered it.

My goal is to lean out and improve general health.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 6th July 2017 at 09:55 AM.
  14. #14 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post

If you are not sure whether you HGH is real or not - do the HGH blood test... Inject 10iu's of HGH, draw blood at 2.5-3hr and have them tested for GH serum. You will see then if your HGH is real and still effective or not.
  15. #15 10th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I had same problem once. Just dont take the risk and throw it away.